John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what I love.

About how for years the opinion of us is how we don't like outsiders, how we don't accept anybody that's not from the area, even though the evidence to the contrary is there. (Hughton, Sir Les, Rob Lee etc.)

Yet now we have this fuckwit in charge and cannot stand him, the idiotic pundits out there are the ones saying Carver is good for us as he knows what the fans want and all of the rest of it.

Couldn't make it up man.

Aye. Good spot. It's the constant shite like that from the likes of Merson, Savage & Claridge that so few journos and pundits take them to task about as well

“You’ve got to try and do as much homework as you can and find out about their personality, because we’ve lost five derby games [in a row], Carver said. “So there’s something within the make-up within this group of players. And I say within their DNA, that when it comes to a derby game, there’s something not right. There’s something not right within their make up. No matter how hard you try and no matter what you try and do, it’s an issue.

“It’s very difficult sometimes because, if you’re dealing in the French market or the German market or the Spanish market, then it’s very difficult to find out a little bit about their personality, about how they are around the place. It's dead easy if you’re dealing with a British club.”

Shields Gazette report that Carver said we will have to carry out due diligence on future signings as there is something not right with the current crop of players. Good time to come out with that just before the Liverpool. game. One thing for sure is that Carver won't be carrying out the due diligence as he won't be anywhere near SJP next season. He should count himself lucky that Ashley/Charnley did not carry out due diligence on himself.

"It's dead easy if you're dealing with a British club" :lol: This bloke would be fucking hilarious if he was anywhere else but here. He's so full of shite it's painful, I'll tell you what it is John it's 3 fucking years of you running the coaching and constant weakening of the squad that has us playing Sammy Ameobi and Yoann Gouffran ffs.

This is the second time he has had a pop at the players since the mackems game, brilliant coaching yet again, makes you wonder how he does it behind the scenes and has been doing it for the last few year. This bloke has absolutely no right to have a job at a professional football club, what a cunt.

"It's dead easy if you're dealing with a British club" :lol: This bloke would be fucking hilarious if he was anywhere else but here. He's so full of shite it's painful, I'll tell you what it is John it's 3 fucking years of you running the coaching and constant weakening of the squad that has us playing Sammy Ameobi and Yoann Gouffran ffs.

This is the second time he has had a pop at the players since the mackems game, brilliant coaching yet again, makes you wonder how he does it behind the scenes and has been doing it for the last few year. This bloke has absolutely no right to have a job at a professional football club, what a cunt.

It doesn't sounds as if he's talking to the players full stop to be honest. Too many foreign languages in there, it's all very intimidating.

It doesn't sounds as if he's talking to the players full stop to be honest. Too many foreign languages in there, it's all very intimidating.

:lol: Reminds me of that bit on Anchorman where he goes into the bar and Danny Trejo talks to him in English and after it Will Ferrell goes "I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish". I fully expect a similar situation has played out where Janmaat has explained something tactically to a confused and slightly irritated looking Carver only to hear "ahhm sorry maate, Stone lad you speak any Dutch, or whatever?".

It's staggering he was trusted to close the season out. It always surprises me the risk Ashley is willing to take with his investment as well, shows how little he has learned really.

It's staggering he was trusted to close the season out. It always surprises me the risk Ashley is willing to take with his investment as well, shows how little he has learned really.

Surely it would have been worth handing a half decent manager £1m to see us through to the summer.

What's the current policy like? Pick names out of a hat? The bloke really Is a cretin

He's like some fat no mark charver you'd meet down the pub. Unbelievable he's our manager like :lol:

Carver's record since Pardew left

P13, W2, D3, L 8

We haven't earned a point since February.

We'd be fucked if it wasn't for that six game run. Form has been horrible for a couple of seasons now.

The players simply aren't good enough. We have a leaky defence and cant score goals. An absolute recipe for relegation. Colo is back next week so we will be slightly more organised. Cisse will be back for the last 3 games . We need a couple of wins to be sure.

QPR have West Ham, us and Leicester which they could easily take 9 points from.

I cant see Hull getting 7 points to overtake us though. They have an awful run in.

Im worried.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Surely it would have been worth handing a half decent manager £1m to see us through to the summer.

Aye, basically what the Mackems have done with Advocaat. Carver has no business being where he is, a half decent manager would have had us miles from relegation at this point rather than where we're basically hoping the one below cant make up the gap from February.