John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

Take no notice of Rayvin, mate. He's a mackem. 100% marra. Lads supporter. Wibble.

:lol:

You've just never forgiven me for that "United" comment, have you?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum PTN.

Us Mackem WUMs need to stick together.

It's a viper's nest it really is.

P.S. Pardew is imho going to easily prove to be the best manager we could have hoped for under Ashley's belt and braces regime. But he was a knacka. Hughton was class, but he was rejected by the regime for being a coach not a manager, just one of many of their stupifying decisions on the footballing side of things. And now we're looking at getting lumbered with Carver, who at best is a coach playing at manager.

He was rejected because he couldnt get the team to sign the bonus agreement for the 2010/11 season. You'd know that if you were a Mag :cuppa:

He was rejected because he couldnt get the team to sign the bonus agreement for the 2010/11 season. You'd know that if you were a Mag :cuppa:

News to me. Coach not manager was the last reliable information I had. Sauce?

Not really a surprise tbh, he learnt from the king of excuses. At least the club are now maintaining consistency, of course that consistency is blaming the fans for most of the problems.

Not really a surprise tbh, he learnt from the king of excuses. At least the club are now maintaining consistency, of course that consistency is blaming the fans for most of the problems.

Well he can fuck right off

of course we didn't lose because of the inept group of players at carver's disposal or his clueless tactics of pumping long balls to a diminutive striker. it's the fans' fault.

Well he can fuck right off

Oh aye I'm right there with you troop, he's akin to the mortal old crazy bloke at the pub that still yells abuse at Shola despite him not playing for us anymore. He must be close to realizing that no one is on his side and is sat there going "Aye you're spot on there John lad, if them daft cunts had of got behind the lads we'd have roared them on to a win over Spurs", then again it's John Carver.

And yet Pardew performed the role of coach rather than that of a manager.

Yup, go figure. It's almost as if the club is being run by people who don't know what they're doing.......

I liked the fact he said it had an impact on him, but only minimally. Which means that he alone is largely responsible for the defeat, either directly through incompetence, or because he can't get the players to play the way he wants.

What a knob, but his head is practically empty so he probably genuinely doesn't remember that he said it didn't affect anyone the other day. I imagine he's forgotten what he said in the post-match interview as he walks away from it.