John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley is taking inspiration from the bin dippers- where they had the Boot Room system, we have the Booty Room.

Only those prepared to have their tongues surgically attached to the booty of Dear Leader need apply.

5 points from 12 equates to 48 points over a season. That's right in Ashley's sweet spot, as is the sharp cup exit. He couldn't put together a better application.

aye, odds on favourite :lol:

Saw his interview on Sky on the saturday show. Outrageously toeing the party line about not giving a flying fuck about comings and goings, he didn't 'fank' Mike but he was at least as bad as Pardew in knowing his place. We really do have Pygmies in a lot of the positions of 'power' [sic] at the present time under this owner. He's doing his level best in his audition. I showed more ambition the last time I put the lottery on.

Saw his interview on Sky on the saturday show. Outrageously toeing the party line about not giving a flying fuck about comings and goings, he didn't 'fank' Mike but he was at least as bad as Pardew in knowing his place. We really do have Pygmies in a lot of the positions of 'power' [sic] at the present time under this owner. He's doing his level best in his audition. I showed more ambition the last time I put the lottery on.

Aye that's why I reckon were stuck with him. Ashley loves having someone who will be grateful to manage here (Pardew and Carver) as he knows they won't rock the boat as they won't get another shot at a club in the Premier League. Pardew got very lucky with Palace and only we were willing to touch Pardew after he got sacked at Southampton.

I don't buy it, I remain confident we'll get one of the foreign coaches we were courting.

Does the fact that you've remained confident about so many things that haven't come to pass not shake that confidence?

Does the fact that you've remained confident about so many things that haven't come to pass not shake that confidence?

Which ones in particular?

:lol:

Struggling for popularity... rims Pardew. He's really thick as pig shit isn't he? Spectacularly stupid

Not really, seeing as Pardew is right up there with Keegan and Bobby Robson.