Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll win it. Palace are balls and Pardew's 'new manager bounce' seems to be winding down just in time.

If Carver plays a cautious 'avoid losing' game though, we'll lose. We always lose when we do that. We need to attack the game.

Would enjoy seeing Cabella score one.

Edited by Rayvin

This is going to awful isn't it? Two bad teams playing bad football, under the direction of two bad managers. Pardew will get pelters from the away fans, but he'll applaud them at the end of the game that his new charges have just fluked a 1-1 draw.

and I'll push my fingers into my eyes.

This is going to awful isn't it? Two bad teams playing bad football, under the direction of two bad managers. Pardew will get pelters from the away fans, but he'll applaud them at the end of the game that his new charges have just fluked a 1-1 draw.

and I'll push my fingers into my eyes.

This except I think we'll lose rather than get a draw. I hate that cunt probably more than anyone in football these days.

Think we'll get beat. Haven't watched Palace since he took over but the only tactic that seemed to work for him here was against teams attacked us and we contained/hit on break. Carver's desire to play a more entertaining brand of football might play into Pardew's hands, and I doubt he has the nous to avoid or counteract that

Pretty relieved it's not on television, to be honest I might just avoid it all together and go out for dinner instead.

Palace haven't beaten us since 1998, so if you want free money, put your house on them tonight.

Why is everyone so convinced that Pardew is going to win this? I mean, he might do...but the general consensus was that he was a fucking shit manager wasn't it? He had much better players here than he does at Palace ffs.

I think if he wins it he'll be fucking lucky to have done so. The man is a charlatan. So is Carver like, but Carver has a home advantage and better players.

Ah fine.

We're going to lose 2-1, Shola will get the winner and Pardew will do some kind of lap of honour at the end. Then I'll have to read all the comments in the Guardian about how delusional we all are.

I've got plans tonight so will be missing the match completely, I won't be checking on the score until late this evening. I am actually looking forward to it.

Looking forward to missing the match completely?

This is basically the best thing about following Newcastle these days.

GERRIN, THEZ A FUN'RAL HALF THREE ON SATDEE!

Looking forward to missing the match completely?

This is basically the best thing about following Newcastle these days.

Yes mate, I should have a very productive evening without any time being wasted watching that shower of shit. I feel free from the pain of following Newcastle United for once it feels superb.