The away game against The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

They've been there for the taking for the last few years on account of them being a rotten side. We've just been more rotten when we've played with poor performances and a fucking headless chicken in charge of the team.

They've been there for the taking for the last few years on account of them being a rotten side. We've just been more rotten when we've played with poor performances and a fucking headless chicken in charge of the team.

All about commitment, we haven't looked up for it for a couple of seasons now.

I don't have much hope for this one tbh, with the amount of injuries we have and the fact that Carver is in charge. It's the one game where you'd think it would be canny having him in charge to get them up for it but the fact is the useless prick has been there for all the recent shit shows against them so I don't imagine he'd suddenly be much use.

The worst bit is they are absolute fucking shit and have been the previous 2 seasons when they have beaten us. I hope for an Adam Johnson own goal in a 0-2 win for us.

I think the last derby was Pardew being a complete dummy tactically and chopping and changing desperate to get the win and played right into their hands. I fucking loathe the stupid cunt for his derby record alone.

I think the last derby was Pardew being a complete dummy tactically and chopping and changing desperate to get the win and played right into their hands. I fucking loathe the stupid cunt for his derby record alone.

His ineptitude in the tactical department knows no bounds.

My starting line-up would be; Wot d'ye think?

..............................Krul

Anita.......Janmaat.........Raylor......Guitierez

.........Abeid.........Sissoko........Colback

....Cabella..............Perez..............Ameobi

Who dares, wins. I would drop Willo and try Anita at the back. I think Raylor has played in the centre before and I know Jonas has played full-back before.

And I wouldn't wait until the last 20 minutes to make changes if things weren't going well,, Pardew and Carver were and are guilty of doing that.

I'm in Hawaii atm, with no way to watch this game given that it's on at 5AM. Our accommodation has good internet.

If anyone is up on the life aquatic I would appreciate some directions via PM. I haven't cast a line in quite some time..

I am dragging myself along to the pub to suffer through it.

Got home from a nightshift at Leeds at 8:am, I'm going to be the life and soul :lol:

Oh, btw, 1-2.

Mackems score first, lucky rebound off O'Sheas arse.

Wilson equalises with his cock,

Jonas scores the 89th minute winner.

There.

I tried.

Train gets back to London at 16:00, so I'll miss the first half. Got it recording though, so if we're winning 3-0 I'll watch the whole match after its done with a nice bottle of Wylam, a quality curry and some tissues & lube.

As a tribute to the club we're playing today I'm going to the shop and going to buy shit cans of lager and get pissed like a harry bamp round my mates house with a few others. :good:

I'm in Hawaii atm, with no way to watch this game given that it's on at 5AM. Our accommodation has good internet.

If anyone is up on the life aquatic I would appreciate some directions via PM. I haven't cast a line in quite some time..

Same here, except I'd rather be stuck in Hawaii than this fecking hospital bed.

As a tribute to the club we're playing today I'm going to the shop and going to buy shit cans of lager and get pissed like a harry bamp round my mates house with a few others. :good:

Have you chinned your lass, or are you keeping that for after the gyeame?