The away game against The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand how we have consistently played this ridiculously poor against these the last few year. I know we're shite but we don't look this fucking bad until the two games a season we play them, do the players get fucking paid off Ashley to not bother? It is proper fucking ridiculous. 1 goal in 6 games and they completely control a game against us and score a raker, it's been like this for 3 fucking years now.

What fucking disgrace this is from us. Absolutely gutless!! Gutierrez the only one showing some commitment. Gouffran anonymous, Ameobi giving away needless free kicks.

I remember some on here turning their noses up at the prospect of signing Defoe when Sunderland went in for him - too old, too expensive or whatever. He's streets ahead of anything we've got up front. Different class that goal.

The shit cunt will wind them up at ht and Dean will continue as he's done in giving them everything and send a couple off.

What this derby really needs is Obertan.

I remember some on here turning their noses up at the prospect of signing Defoe when Sunderland went in for him - too old, too expensive or whatever. He's streets ahead of anything we've got up front. Different class that goal.

Stil wouldn't have him on the wages and length of contract the mackems gave him. Good goal but he's been shite most of the time he's been there

Stil wouldn't have him on the wages and length of contract the mackems gave him. Good goal but he's been shite most of the time he's been there

I would like as he's way better than anything we have. Who gives a shit how much a player costs if he improves the side? Let the club's bean counters worry about that. He doesn't have the resale value though so never an option for the Scrooges the run our club