Man City vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

Not expecting anything from this, and I think it speaks volumes that there's no thread for this even with just a couple of hours to go.

We have four fit defenders, so I expect that we'll lose 2 or 3 nil, with two mid to long term defensive injuries. Carver will then opt to come out of retirement and play himself.

City likely starting with Bony?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add here:

Carver recently canvassed tactical opinion from a group of junior schoolboys at his local golf club. “I sat with nine, 10, 11-year-old kids for 15 minutes talking about the team,” he said. “It was quite funny. I asked one kid to write his side down in formation on a piece of paper. He had two defenders in a 2-6-2. I told him we would do that against Manchester City.”

Is he joking...? :lol:

Just to add here:

Carver recently canvassed tactical opinion from a group of junior schoolboys at his local golf club. “I sat with nine, 10, 11-year-old kids for 15 minutes talking about the team,” he said. “It was quite funny. I asked one kid to write his side down in formation on a piece of paper. He had two defenders in a 2-6-2. I told him we would do that against Manchester City.”

Is he joking...? :lol:

Only just stops short of calling the kid a retard. Bang out of order.

:lol: Cabella dropped after looking like our best player since he has been back in the side and Anita doesn't even deserve a spot on the bench the way he has been playing let alone fucking starting. Probably dropped Cabella and picked Gouffran on the old myth that Gouffran is a better defender but on recent evidence Cabella is better at that side of the game too.