Man City vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carver should consider playing 3 at the back officially, we're doing that anyway with Willo out there.

Carver should consider playing 5 across the middle with the squad we've got.

Carver should consider playing 2 up front and not in the wrong position.

Carver should be scripting his resignation letter now so he can leave on his own terms.

As for the match today...........SHITE!!

I am surprised anyone had any expectations of even getting a draw. What I didn't expect was clueless, spineless players, 90% of whom don't give a shit about our club. The back four know that with our injuries they are guaranteed places no matter how badly they play. What we got today was not even men against boys but men against a bunch of girls. I am sick of hearing from ex-players what a great coach Carver is. Show me the proof.

How does Anita get a game over Abeid? How is Gouffran even in the squad? Why is Williamson petrified of kicking a ball? Did Colback deliberately get booked so he could have a 2 match break? Carver should take the captain's armband off Colo and give it to Sissoko, the only player who appears to talk to the players. Based on that display we could quickly drop down the league.

I am surprised anyone had any expectations of even getting a draw. What I didn't expect was clueless, spineless players, 90% of whom don't give a shit about our club. The back four know that with our injuries they are guaranteed places no matter how badly they play. What we got today was not even men against boys but men against a bunch of girls. I am sick of hearing from ex-players what a great coach Carver is. Show me the proof.

How does Anita get a game over Abeid? How is Gouffran even in the squad? Why is Williamson petrified of kicking a ball? Did Colback deliberately get booked so he could have a 2 match break? Carver should take the captain's armband off Colo and give it to Sissoko, the only player who appears to talk to the players. Based on that display we could quickly drop down the league.

Well said..!

Williamson and Anita for the first goal is absolutely typical of the standard of player we have. A stupid pass in a dangerous area followed by a touch I don't that even think Hannibal Lector would've touched any worse, and some foreign cunt dives, penalty and Mike Ashley's creation facing a spot kick after 28 seconds. Man City never really got out of first gear after that and still won 5-0. That wasn't Man City at their best, we are staggeringly shit, and it hurts me because my love of the club is leaving me. I won't say what I want to happen to Ashley, but think of a line Ivan Drago uses in Rocky 4. I want that bastard to leave us and apologise.

Edited by McFaul

4 points behind Stoke, I'd rather finish 11th than 10th anyway so as to not have to consume the spin they'd put on a top half finish. I like Krul, Perez, Sissoko and Cisse. All 4 have good/decent ability and a good attitude to match. The rest are either disinterested or so fucking shit that it doesn't matter how hard they try and can fuck off. Coloccini as well. Losing some mobility isn't the answer to the questions that need to be asked of him. It's an embarrassment that our captain is part of a defence that gets mauled like that so frequently. And when it happens you just don't see any fight in him. Does he give a fuck? I don't think so. Is it because he wanted to leave? Is it because of how Jonas was treated. Probably. You can't blame him in some ways, but he needs to go.

A stupid pass in a dangerous area followed by a touch I don't that even think Hannibal Lector would've touched any worse, and some foreign cunt dives, penalty and Mike Ashley's creation facing a spot kick after 28 seconds.

:lol: good sentence.

I wish carver would give the captaincy to Sissoko, he'd be a better at it than Colo, who's absolutely diabolical as a captain. I really can't wait for this season to be over, it's fucking excruciating to watch.

Krul should get it, he's the only one I see talking. We lack leadership, because we sign exclusively inexperienced or young players, many of whom don't even speak english. And any players that care enough to form a vocal section of the squad are moved on at any costs for having an opinion

5 v 0

For the 2nd goal Colo did a `Janmaat'.DON'T TURN YOUR FUCKIN BACK MAN !!!!! Fuckin Janmaat,the darling of many on here.If you watch the 2nd goal again,have a look at your favourite player as the ball is going into the net.The coward is actually static.Fuckin static !!! For the 4th goal Janmaat did a `Janmaat'.How many times is this coward going to get away with such cowardice and not get stick on here apart from me. As for his general defending,he was all over the place,apart from where he should have been when `defending'.

For the 2nd goal Colo did a `Janmaat'.DON'T TURN YOUR FUCKIN BACK MAN !!!!! Fuckin Janmaat,the darling of many on here.If you watch the 2nd goal again,have a look at your favourite player as the ball is going into the net.The coward is actually static.Fuckin static !!! For the 4th goal Janmaat did a `Janmaat'.How many times is this coward going to get away with such cowardice and not get stick on here apart from me. As for his general defending,he was all over the place,apart from where he should have been when `defending'.

You still have no concept of what a coward is.

I think what is most annoying about Carver is that's he operating the same way Pardew did, right down to that shitty arsed system that suits none of the players.

That and the fact that he makes a whale omelette look like a pancake.

I think what is most annoying about Carver is that's he operating the same way Pardew did, right down to that shitty arsed system that suits none of the players.

What would make you think it would be any different under Carver? Same coaches, same players, same tactics - same results.