Man City vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what is most annoying about Carver is that's he operating the same way Pardew did, right down to that shitty arsed system that suits none of the players.

You say carver is operating the same way as Pardew, I asked why would it be any different.

Edited by ULSTER MAG

Carver isn't operating the same way as Pardew. For as much as Pardew was a loathsome growth on our club, he was a better manager/head coach than Carver. The latter sets up from the off like a child on a sugar rush. I'm glad Pardew has left, and will inevitably (albeit reluctantly) hope that in the long term future i.e when we appoint someone who has a tactical clue in the summer, that I can look back and think the change has been an improvement.

Then I remember this is Newcastle and Carver might actually get the job knowing that fat twat.

Edited by ADP

I think Carver's chances of getting the job are fast receding on the back of embarrassments like Citeh. I don't expect the results from the remaining games will bolster his credentials either.