If we can't beat these we are truly shit. Carver has been trying to drum up the siege mentality after their behaviour in 2009 but I don't really need him to. Deplorable cunts. But even my dislike of Villa can't get me excited for this. The state of our team is going to be frightful. What's the likely line-up?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't beat these we are truly shit. Carver has been trying to drum up the siege mentality after their behaviour in 2009 but I don't really need him to. Deplorable cunts. But even my dislike of Villa can't get me excited for this. The state of our team is going to be frightful. What's the likely line-up?

We truly are shit.

Given our injury list of Dummett, Saylor, De Jong, Tiote, Cabella and Colback suspended, (prob all start if fit) we go into this game on a level with them and probably most of the bottom 10 teams.

We truly are shit.

Given our injury list of Dummett, Saylor, De Jong, Tiote, Cabella and Colback suspended, (prob all start if fit) we go into this game on a level with them and probably most of the bottom 10 teams.

Don't forget the loss of Cabaye.

I can sort of understand the idea of playing two up front at home to villa, Perez and Cisse are too similar to play together. Shame the other one has to be rivière. I feel a bit sorry for Perez but he hasn't scored in a while

We look as utterly grim as usual, getting controlled by Villa at home for fucks sake. Iron Mike is hoofing anything that falls to him, Janmaat did save a certain goal taking it off sinclairs boot which I'm sure wound essembee up.