ClubSpinDoctor.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clonazolam, got some online as a sleep aid and it fucked me up!

No such thing. Clonazepam maybe. Used to treat epileptic seizures. What the fuck you're doing getting it online as a sleep aid just proves how fucking stupid you are.

I'm alright I'm as responsible as I can be with this kind of thing, not that I recommend self medicating to anyone :lol: It's used to treat anxiety as well which is less grim that the seizures bit, and I can't switch off at night and work horrendous hours so I'm like a zombie sometimes

It's an analogue of clonazepam altered slightly so it can be sold legally! Get with the times Cath! :)

My bad. I'm not in the habit of buying benzodiazepines online.

I'm alright I'm as responsible as I can be with this kind of thing, not that I recommend self medicating to anyone :lol: It's used to treat anxiety as well which is less grim that the seizures bit, and I can't switch off at night and work horrendous hours so I'm like a zombie sometimes

"Less grim than the seizures" but primarily, that's what it's for. Yes, it is used to treat severe panic attacks but has quite a high incidence of inducing suicidal thoughts, ironically.

I would never off myself, I'm too loved here!

It was more an observation than a suggestion. I am an empathetic, tolerant, caring angel after all.

Just passed my independent prescribing whilst we are on the subject. I still wouldn't prescribe you anything if you'd been shot in an imaginary war though

Congrats, J. I'm back to work this week after nearly a month off and whilst kind of looking forward to it, I know that feeling will disappear by 8.10pm on Wednesday night.

Congrats, J. I'm back to work this week after nearly a month off and whilst kind of looking forward to it, I know that feeling will disappear by 8.10pm on Wednesday night.

Cheers, I'd hoped to hoy out the odd anti depressant in A&E but the Consultant has other ideas and wants me on the stroke wards reviewing polypharmacy patients :lol: I'll be reading the BNF for 3 days before writing a script for Paracetamol

Cheers, I'd hoped to hoy out the odd anti depressant in A&E but the Consultant has other ideas and wants me on the stroke wards reviewing polypharmacy patients :lol: I'll be reading the BNF for 3 days before writing a script for Paracetamol

I remember calling a fresh-from-medical-school House Officer to come and prescribe some Paracetamol for a patient on the ward and it was his first ever night on-call. He was shaking like a shitting dog and couldn't remember the dose :lol:

Shit like this makes me miss CT's wummery.

As much of a pain as CT is/was at least you get the feeling he'd be a top bloke if you had a beer with him at the pub or whatever.

This knacker on the other hand.

Just passed my independent prescribing whilst we are on the subject. I still wouldn't prescribe you anything if you'd been shot in an imaginary war though

Just what is it you do for a living again?