ClubSpinDoctor.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be loving this thread.

I couldn't give a toss if he's banned or not ftr.

Personally I think acting like a cunt online is a weird way to spend your time, but what the fuck do I know?

giphy5.gif

Fish not giving a toss.

Joking aside I thought/think he's a bellend but also saw that a decent number didn't agree so I'd never have called for him to get the boot. Figured it was just an online personality clash.

no need for the review on his book, mind. On here, fair enough, but not on his amazon page.

Again may I iterate that the review will not have any bearing on my life whatsoever I just put it on here to show him up and didn't expect him to get banned. At the same time he was a troll and I honestly think people who go around trying to upset people on the internet are pretty scummy and sad.

Again may I iterate that the review will not have any bearing on my life whatsoever I just put it on here to show him up and didn't expect him to get banned. At the same time he was a troll and I honestly think people who go around trying to upset people on the internet are pretty scummy and sad.

It was a cunt's trick to do it on there IYAM. A piss take on here is one thing and he never bothered me at all as CSD yet funny enough if he was ASM then I thought he was a knob back then.

Yeah I agree HMHM. It's open slather on here for piss taking or whatever but it's just a dick move to go trolling on Amazon.

I know KCG doesn't give a shit (and I think he's a bit embarrassed about all the fuss) but even so its a dick move.

I couldn't care if he's banned though. He's just white noise really.

By the by, is he the same guy that said he'd donate to the SBR Foundation on a lost bet and then never did?

Yeah I agree HMHM. It's open slather on here for piss taking or whatever but it's just a dick move to go trolling on Amazon.

I know KCG doesn't give a shit (and I think he's a bit embarrassed about all the fuss) but even so its a dick move.

I couldn't care if he's banned though. He's just white noise really.

By the by, is he the same guy that said he'd donate to the SBR Foundation on a lost bet and then never did?

Nah that was Deano/Stellar Stripes, well known gardener/formationist

CT flounced off when Deano did and ended up back here within weeks when NO didn't want him either.

Ah. Yep. The famous...

Hedge Hedge

Bush Bench Fountain Bush

Fence Fence Fence Fence

Letter Box

...post.

It's hard to keep track of all these assholes.

Nothing that he's done would merit a ban though, Ant. He could be a dick, but we all can. It's not a bannable offence though.

If this place was flourishing, I probably wouldn't say anything, but banning an active user who generates posting from other users is not something this board can afford.

In my opinion.

This for me. I can only vaguely remember thompers as a name so I don't know if what he was doing was ban worthy then but it seems to me that all he's done this time is be a cock. That really shouldn't be enough to get you ban. If he did post that comment on KCG's book then so what? I wonder about the mentality of someone who would do that but if that's how they get their kicks then so fuck. He's a bit of bellend, I don't think that's in any doubt, but if I'm honest, I don't think having a few wankers around on here is a bad thing. It actually generates more discussions even if they are started purely from him trying to wind people up.

people don't seem to be grasping it when they keep mentioning "i vaguely remember thompers"

he's had about 4 names on here and people have whinged about them all.

Given more than one chance, still acted a knob, don't really care if people thinks he added something

i'll lock/delete this later when people have got their protests out of their system which i'll be ignoring , i'm a massive dictator :D

angry-girl.jpg

:lol:

I'm more concerned that he's a fan of Coldplay, Coronation Street and Eastenders. I remove my objections and request that he be sterilised immediately.

Coldplay?

Nuke from orbit. Tbs.