ClubSpinDoctor.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell do I love forum politics :lol:

CSD out, popular uprising against Ant, Ant kills it dead with his utter indifference, CT wades in to get a cheap dig away before disappearing off into the sunset, it's all here!

I've been here for 2 years (didn't post in the first year otherwise it'd be 3) and there has always, always been someone like CSD who has wound people up. There'll be another one along soon enough.

Edited by Rayvin

I'm curious as to his other usernames though? Was he DesmondTutu?

Yep, and AshleysSkidMark.

There have been other too Im sure, The bloke is, for some bizarre reason, utterly determined to have an account on here and to use it to be a cunt.

Yep, and AshleysSkidMark.

There have been other too I'm sure, The bloke is, for some bizarre reason, utterly determined to have an account on here and to use it to be a cunt.

:lol: Bloody hell. Was more combative in his DesmondTutu iteration though, seemed to tone it down a bit this time.

He was also CabayeAye. Give him a week or two, he'll make a handful of low-key posts and think nobody knows it's him, and then he'll pick another target (maybe Ant, maybe Fish, it was Leazes before - someone he thinks isn't well loved) and it'll be all trolling all the time.

Of course, considering how wretched the footballing side of things is right now, we almost need an agitator like him to keep the board from slipping into narcolepsy, so...don't know how I feel.

The board has always needed a pariah to kick and one will always be found.

Who next.....,,,,?

Fish?

:lol: get fucked Arbuckle

CSD was alright. Quite funny sometimes. I don't really get what he's done to warrant a ban. He was no Leazesmag on the annoyance stakes. Agree with Gemmill that this place can't really afford to ban posters for no good reason right now.