Paul McCartney

trophyshy

It's an old story isn't it? Meant to be coded clues in certain lyrics etc. (as the article probably states as I couldn't be arsed to read it ;) ).

It's an old story isn't it? Meant to be coded clues in certain lyrics etc. (as the article probably states as I couldn't be arsed to read it ;) ).

Aye it's 48 year old story that Ringo has seemingly said is true.

Parky will confirm.

Mccartney's been responsible for quite a lot of shite over the years. Artistically he probably did die in the early 70s. In the same plane as the Rolling Stones.

Aye it's 48 year old story that Ringo has seemingly said is true.

Parky will confirm.

I can confirm they were shit till 'others' wrote all their songs.

The Macca thing is good after a few Scotches and I'm in the mood.

Tavistock House.

Death Valley.

The Yellow Submarine.

The Beach Boys.

Haight Ashbury...

Manson.

Vietnam.

"Look at the songs: songs sung all over the world by the young love. It ain't nothin' new... It's written in... Revelation, all about the four angels programming the holocaust... the four angels looking for the fifth angel to lead the people into the pit of fire... right out to Death Valley. It's all in black and white, in the White Album - white, so there ain't no mistakin' the color."

Charlie.

Edited by Park Life

I can confirm they were shit till 'others' wrote all their songs.

The Macca thing is good after a few Scotches and I'm in the mood.

Tavistock House.

Death Valley.

The Yellow Submarine.

The Beach Boys.

Haight Ashbury...

Manson.

Vietnam.

"Look at the songs: songs sung all over the world by the young love. It ain't nothin' new... It's written in... Revelation, all about the four angels programming the holocaust... the four angels looking for the fifth angel to lead the people into the pit of fire... right out to Death Valley. It's all in black and white, in the White Album - white, so there ain't no mistakin' the color."

Charlie.

You forgot to mention the cover of "Abbey Road" :)

I reckon Ringo's been on the edge of a breakdown for a while tbf. Probably since he got pied off from Thomas the Tank Engine.

Probably his best work tbh.

Still I'd believe him over that fraud Shears. He had Lennon clipped as he threatened to blab.