Newcastle Utd V Manchester Utd

Anorthernsoul

Riviere was awful in front of goal tonight. Cisse too. Thought Sammy seemed to play much deeper, probably to help Santon... Dummett... Haidara? No, wait, it was Ryan Taylor out at left back.

We'd have got something from that game had the ref not been a paid up member of the Class of 92.

Still think there's positives to take from the game though, Jonas' return being chief among them. :cry:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mackems have a thread on Jonas, saying it's great the see him back which then descends into wanking off about how mint they are for being able to put rivalries aside for this kind of thing. They do that kind of thing all the time in attempt to claim some kind of moral high ground. Piss off.

:lol: Van Gaal is a winnet like, is the only bloke in the league that could rival Bruce and Fat Sam in the fat fucking hippo head contest the fucking huckle.

Man Utd looked utterly shit, for a player as utterly shite as Riviere to have that many excellent chances is laughable.

I noticed the Hartlepool Reds were in attendence tonight in all the pack of cunts, hope their bus breaks down on the way home the monkey killing wanks.

:lol: Van Gaal is a winnet like, is the only bloke in the league that could rival Bruce and Fat Sam in the fat fucking hippo head contest the fucking huckle.

Man Utd looked utterly shit, for a player as utterly shite as Riviere to have that many excellent chances is laughable.

I noticed the Hartlepool Reds were in attendence tonight in all the pack of cunts, hope their bus breaks down on the way home the monkey killing wanks.

:lol:

Football- the entirety of it, summarised in one, sublime, superb post.

In the grand scheme of things this result doesn't make much difference. We'll finish around 11-14th this season and maybe every season.

That's about as exciting as our ambitions are. Stay in the premier league with as little as much outlay as possible. Why? Cos HE'S A FAT FUCKIN CUNT.

Taylor might have had his view slightly obscutred but the assistant ref. had a clear view and should have flagged for the penalty. If Ashley wants to empty the ground he should appoint Carver permanently. The majority of the team were absolutely clueless. Ameobi spent more time in our half so he could cover Raylor. Riviere should never the b/w shirt ever again. Cisse's problem is if he is not scoring goals his contribution is zero. If Obertan looked in the mirror he would scare himself to death, he is so afraid of his own shadow. Abeid is not the same player since he came back from injury. Krul made some good saves, Janmaat, Willo and Colo did their bit. Never sure now what Sissoko is trying to do when he receives the ball. The highlight was the return of Jonas, a real hero. Carver may love the club, the owner, the players, the fans but he is a totally shit coach along with his pal, Steve Stone. Having said all that MU were also absolutely shite. LVG has been out of club football too long and it shows.

Edited by BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIE

:lol:

Sky will be happy. The eternal law of Yoonoited beating Noocarsel has been observed, and it went nicely to script.

This season is such a waste of time, it wants putting down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved seeing Jonas back, but after wanting rid I can't help but think he's being used by the club for a bit of PR.

They can't win. Given the 'quality' of the rest of the bench people would've been going mental if Jonas wasn't on it.

Its a corner they've backed themselves into regarding Jonas. If they'd treated him better (which wouldn't have been difficult) then it would have been a big PR win but they just carried on being pricks as we all expect so now whatever they do people assume the worst of their motivation for dong it.

:lol: Blatantly copied and posted from Ryders match report.

i don't mind jonas being in and around the squad, not only for sentimental reasons. he's got more quality than the likes of gouffran, anita or rivierre.

Loved seeing Jonas back, but after wanting rid I can't help but think he's being used by the club for a bit of PR.

Agree. Carver said after the game he did not bring him on for sentimental reasons but football reasons. Anyone with one eye could see Jonas was not match fit but at least he tried, unlike a number of his team mates.

Another 3 points thrown away Man U were there for the taking & as usual we had no courage or conviction. Ìf Carver gets the job in the summer look forward to more of this it's time the sackcarver.com got their arses in gear because it's only going to get worse.

I doubt the Sack Pardwew campaign had any impact on Ashley's decision to allow him to leave. In fact, I'd say a Sack Carver campaign is probably about the best chance he has of getting the gig full-time, knowing how pig-headed the owner is.

I doubt the Sack Pardwew campaign had any impact on Ashley's decision to allow him to leave. In fact, I'd say a Sack Carver campaign is probably about the best chance he has of getting the gig full-time, knowing how pig-headed the owner is.

I think sackpardew had an impact on Pardew's decision to go though.