Newcastle Utd V Manchester Utd

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Carver said after the game:

“It was so disappointing for the guys. For 89 minutes we were outstanding. We matched them for 89 minutes.

We were as outstandingly bad as they were he's even got Pardew's post match patter the blokes deluded if he thought we were oustanding last night.

I thought Jonas looked well off the pace last night (to be expected from anyone after that sort of absence tbf).

I thought he did at first but starting feeling his way back into it by the end. Jonas was the only decent thing about the night (apart from the nice meal we went for before the match). The complete lack of any intent from us was fucking embarassing. That's easily the worst man utd team since the 80's and we just tried to contain them. I have no sympathy for us losing a ridiculous last minute goal or not getting the blatent penalty when that's the attitude we go out with. The goal actually barely raised any emotion in me at all I was so bored with the whole non event. You don't support Newcastle United expecting to win anything but you do expect to see us having a go. The more we don't bother doing that the more disconnected with the whole shite.

That's easily the worst man utd team since the 80's and we just tried to contain them.

He seems to often set the team up the same no matter who we're playing or whether we're at home or not.. Contain them, left them have possession, hope to nick a goal on the counter. We're not even that good on the counter; we've not got a defence-splitting passer, and we rely on the likes of Sammy Ameobi and Obertan who just aren't very good (being kind to Obertan).

He seems to often set the team up the same no matter who we're playing or whether we're at home or not.. Contain them, left them have possession, hope to nick a goal on the counter. We're not even that good on the counter; we've not got a defence-splitting passer, and we rely on the likes of Sammy Ameobi and Obertan who just aren't very good (being kind to Obertan).

There was an occasion last night when they broke and the pace and numbers they got forward frightening. We look like we want to play on the counter attack but we have a couple of men going forward at a jog. It's fucking pathetic! Tbf to Carver it was exactly the same most of the time under Pardew. Now we just look slighly more clueless.

I thought he did at first but starting feeling his way back into it by the end. Jonas was the only decent thing about the night (apart from the nice meal we went for before the match). The complete lack of any intent from us was fucking embarassing. That's easily the worst man utd team since the 80's and we just tried to contain them. I have no sympathy for us losing a ridiculous last minute goal or not getting the blatent penalty when that's the attitude we go out with. The goal actually barely raised any emotion in me at all I was so bored with the whole non event. You don't support Newcastle United expecting to win anything but you do expect to see us having a go. The more we don't bother doing that the more disconnected with the whole shite.

I thought it was funny as fuck tbf. To top some of our calamities at the back this season takes some serious doing but there you go.

I'm not appreciated in my own time.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I'm devastated. Contemplating leaving the Internet entirely. This has crushed my spirit and I'm concerned that this post will be littered with typos as I can barely see the screen through my tears.

I'm beginning to think that my sisters have it right and is should simply eat myself to death.