Fans Forum Minutes

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In relation to Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa , the board reiterated its view from the previous Forum meeting: the deal was in the best interests of both parties and the player has proven to be better suited to Serie A.

The board confirmed that it had pursued its first choice defensive targets in summer 2014 and had reached a verbal agreement with a player. The deal involving Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa took far longer than anticipated and the target subsequently moved to another club before it could be concluded.

GG wanted assurances that the club aims to win every competition that it can. LH added that supporters would prefer to reach Wembley and lose rather than not at all. That view was not shared universally, with some referencing previous "painful" Wembley defeats.

raised the issue that some players' fan mail was in the corner of the dressing room having appeared to be discarded by players, as their current mail was in the handle of their lockers. GG wanted this issue looked into. LM assured GG that all items of fan mail are given to players.

The club noted that a vocal minority of supporters on social media heavily criticise NCJ Media and its journalists when articles are positive about the club, which in the board's view puts pressure on them to write critical pieces to compensate.

Agreed, that sounds like an utterly pointless session. Not sure it's the fan's fault though, the club clearly aren't going to allow these things to turn into anything remotely informative.

"Certain supporters have noticed on matchdays that the fit bird that works in Greggs ( the brunette one, not the blonde midget),in the Haymarket is sometimes off.

What do the club intend to do to remedy this unacceptable state of affairs?"

"Certain supporters have noticed on matchdays that the fit bird that works in Greggs ( the brunette one, not the blonde midget),in the Haymarket is sometimes off.

What do the club intend to do to remedy this unacceptable state of affairs?"

"The club have suggested in this unfortunate event the midget be given a wig and a chair to stand on hope this answers your question Mr Fist"

"Have the club seen the clip of it?

Bulldog licking piss off a nettle...."

"Apparently a big hit with the kids during the shops Willy Wonka & Wizard of Oz weeks "

I'm sure that Gallowgate ''flood'' has been there for about 15 years :lol:

Anyway - to summarise - we are a shit, pointless club to support & they don't care.

Worrying about people getting parking close to the ground and cheaper hotels :lol: What a bunch of fucking bellends, then moaning about fan mail for the players like a group of kids. The whole thing is a total waste of time, the club wouldn't ever answer questions they don't like anyway or would deflect them. The MYM answers are nice and depressing though, how many times have we missed our top target because the selling our own player part took too long of course I'm sure none of the arse lickers in attendance raised a murmur about that issue after that.

I'm sure most of those forum members meant well from the beginning to give them the the benefit of the doubt, but surely they must look through the minutes later and think, 'fuck me, I'm being taken for a right mug, here.' I couldn't just sit there and listen to their lame excuses and talk about fucking fan mail and public transport.

Me arriving late to a fans forum.......

At the latest fan’s forum, managing director Lee Charnley and the board revealed they let Santon leave as he only had 18 months left on his contract, and they felt they wouldn’t get as good a deal in the summer.

I love how they say that as if it somehow justifies it. Hope Charnley dies me, and anyone else cut from the same humpty dumpty cloth as him