Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a bit of a prick but has now learned that playing up to that is lucrative.

I quite enjoy the show and its ongoing downward trend actually adds to that but I wouldn't care if it ends now.

The bbc's finances will suffer though.

Katie Hopkins on the radio talking about Jeremy Clarkson. It's like an advert for emigration.

Bet it was on LBC, after an advert for Cash for Gold or a price comparison site enticing you to make a huge financial commitment based on whether you like a stuffed meerkat or a plastic robot as the avatar of your descent into the inevitably pointless conclusion of your wasted life.

Although I can't comment on Clarkson as a human being having never met him I find the pseudo-left -wing, guilty-privately educated- feminazi - posturing, stuck up, disconnected ghetto the BBC has become intolerable.

Edited by Park Life

Don't particularly watch Top Gear any more, but a scuffle over something pathetic wouldn't be enough for me to fire a huge source of income for the company. Where Clarkson goes, so goes Top Gear imo.

Suspend him for a bit, put him on a training course, and keep the money rolling in. :good:

Don't particularly watch Top Gear any more, but a scuffle over something pathetic wouldn't be enough for me to fire a huge source of income for the company. Where Clarkson goes, so goes Top Gear imo.

Suspend him for a bit, put him on a training course, and keep the money rolling in. :good:

You tuck your paisley shirt into your jeans, stick your blazer on and WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

We know.

You tuck your paisley shirt into your jeans, stick your blazer on and WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

We know.

Swapped the blazer for a Barbour

Have to when you live in South West London.

I find the pseudo-left -wing, guilty-privately educated- feminazi - posturing, stuck up, disconnected ghetto the BBC has become intolerable.

This kind of comment on the Daily Mail website usually ends "Brian, Marbella"

Although I can't comment on Clarkson as a human being having never met him I find the pseudo-left -wing, guilty-privately educated- feminazi - posturing, stuck up, disconnected ghetto the BBC has become intolerable.

Alreet, here's Keith Chegwin in Extras, look.

As for Hammond and May, they'll be round Clarkson's now, hanging on every word he says, agreeing with everything he says and telling him that he was right to chin that bloke, the kiss-arsing little bellends.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

6 of her last 7 'articles' have been feminist diatribes I could take apart with toothpick. They're coming out of the woodwork sensing the culling of a great white.

Edited by Park Life