Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

Because it's horseshit

3 middle aged, Geordie jean and loafer wearing shithouses filming completely faked challenges whilst cracking horrific jokes and having a good laugh at their casual racism. It's long overdue being cancelled imo

Guy Martins speed was an infinitely better show

So don't watch it, I'm sure it won't do you any harm.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You can see how the BBC would just keep going back to him though, it's not like there's anyone else who remotely has a chance of pulling this off. Still got to pick two other presenters though.....

They said no way they would, so.......yes!

Clarkson can survive without the BBC, but I'm not so sure there's that much of a market for the sort of stuff the other two were cranking out in the off seasons.

People are allowed to change their mind. I think he's the only person that could replace Clarkson, and it'll freshen it up no end. Maybe they'll get back to looking at cars instead of making horribly contrived films.

People are allowed to change their mind. I think he's the only person that could replace Clarkson, and it'll freshen it up no end. Maybe they'll get back to looking at cars instead of making horribly contrived films.

He's about 20yrs out of date. Lenny Henry would be better.

I like him much more in recent years. His breakfast show is our entertainment of choice in a morning and will be interesting today!

Certainly has a face for radio :)

He was on the One Show earlier, and claimed all that refusing was just his way of getting out of the whole drama post resignation, and he seemed to think Hammond & May would carry on with someone else. After they definitely said no, he was approached to produce and present the show. He's now opening up the other slots to auditions - not necessarily to celebs - all you need is a passion for and a knowledge about cars. He'll be giving full details on his radio show tomoz, in case anyone here wants to apply :lol: Anyone thinking he's going to change the format though will probably disappointed, he basically said he thought the show was brilliant as it was, and he couldn't remember seeing a bad episode. Opinions on that may vary, but it's hard not to argue with the fact that the outright success of the show was clearly down to its format, the daft antics and perhaps the 'chemistry' - its outperformed all other shows which focus more on cars more in the veign of the older format Top Gear. And it's also destroyed all other stunt/bants based formats too, although being on the BBC probably helps with that too.

I can't see Evans wanting to do weeks away from the family driving through South America and that. He seems to have a pretty easy life as it is. Anyway, he'll need to hire a heel to replace Clarkson cos he's too nice. You can't have three nicey nice types cos it'll be just like the Gadget Show with cars.