Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised so many people watched the show tbh. It always seemed a bit tragic these days, almost a parody of itself now. I couldn't be less bothered that's it's ended now

I agree. Clarkson acts like a modern day Duke of Wellington. When actually he's a rather nasty sheep headed bigot who fronts a car show thats long past its best.

He's rightly lost his job for workplace bullying and punching a colleague in the face. Cheerio.

It's the best thing the ugly pricks ever done. Just shows even the likes of The Fish could get on telly, its nowt to do with looks. Basically he was a cheeky cunt who could present. Mind Chris Evans trying to be funny won't be much better.

Edited by McFaul

Jesus Stevie, you're boring now, have another drink eh?

You were boring when you came out your mothers minge, and when you get burned or go in a grave nothing will have changed over the years.

You were boring when you came out your mothers minge, and when you get burned or go in a grave nothing will have changed over the years.

Hey, remember when you used to be funny cunt?

Well, you're not funny any more Stevie.

Hey, remember when you used to be funny cunt?

Well, you're not funny any more Stevie.

I'm devastated at the opinion of Britain's most interesting man, a man who makes people excited, who's Michael Chopra like voice and accent makes the masses wish they were like him.

I'm devastated at the opinion of Britain's most interesting man, a man who makes people excited, who's Michael Chopra like voice and accent makes the masses wish they were like him.

Look, whatever your problem is with me, there's a simple solution you can simply ignore me and stop being a boring angry wannabe-bully dickhead.

I don't mention you in posts on here Stevie, it's you looking to have a go at me, for whatever reason, and it's probably as boring for everyone else as it is for me. You're a one trick pony and that trick got old a long time ago for me.

You'll probably mention that I'm from Blyth, or that you don't find me attractive, reel off some fabricated percentage and then if all else fails offer me out. It's as predictable as your boycott of St James' ending the minute someone offers you a free ticket and celebrating that by drinking 30 pints because you're such a bloke.

Think I give a toss someone like you thinks I'm boring? Fuck off :lol:

Oh and this is the last I'm saying on the matter.

Edited by The Fish

Look, whatever your problem is with me, there's a simple solution you can simply ignore me and stop being a boring angry wannabe-bully dickhead.

I don't mention you in posts on here Stevie, it's you looking to have a go at me, for whatever reason, and it's probably as boring for everyone else as it is for me. You're a one trick pony and that trick got old a long time ago for me.

You'll probably mention that I'm from Blyth, or that you don't find me attractive, reel off some fabricated percentage and then if all else fails offer me out. It's as predictable as your boycott of St James' ending the minute someone offers you a free ticket and celebrating that by drinking 30 pints because you're such a bloke.

Think I give a toss someone like you thinks I'm boring? Fuck off :lol:

As I said you calling anyone boring is like Gary Glitter calling anyone a paedophile cunt. No more replies from Europe's most exciting man please, good luck with the anti-depressants, I think that's the trouble here.

When did this start?

A long, long time ago
I can still remember when he said he was from Blyth
And Fish knew if he had a chance
Stevie say 'Y'knaa the dance'
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But February made Fishy shiver
With every post that he'd deliver
Stevie's on the doorstep
Fish had to go and just watch his step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his wounded pride
But something touched me deep inside
The day Fishes comedy died
[Chorus]
So bye-bye, Seaton Sluice or was it Blyth?
Wore my Blazer to the party, but Stevie'd drunk it dry
And them good old boys were drinkin' meths up in Blyth
Singin' "This'll be the day that I die
This is a normal day up in Blyth"

A long, long time ago
Stevie's on the doorstep
[Chorus]

:lol:

You write better songs than Jimmy Nail you to be fair.

A long, long time ago
Stevie's on the doorstep
[Chorus]

Missed this.

Dr Stevie spotting the symptoms straight away.

Whey man he's an old jock. Stink of PISH as they say, desperate to chastise wee bawbags, especially the older ones.

Come on man, Stevie.

You're just being nasty and personal now.

No need for it.

Look back through this thread and you'll find genuine messages of support from both the lads you've just gave pelters to.

I know you're having a shit time, but is being angry and nasty on here really going to help?

Put it another way- when a bloke who's main contributions are tit pics and bad jokes feels the need to pull you up, it might be time to have a think. ;)

Whey man he's an old jock. Stink of PISH as they say, desperate to chastise wee bawbags, especially the older ones.

Oh Stevie you sad pathetic man, you seem to have more chips on your shoulders than anyone I have ever met. You have such a high opinion of yourself but by your own admission you are simply a gambling addicted near alcoholic tramp.

Oh and obese too.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves