Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: it's nearly the weekend you arseholes. Wind your necks in and let's talk about how great I am. You go first.

You're ok

I wonder if Hammond will stay on?

Wonder if we could lobby to get CT to replace him if he goes.

This is the best thread in ages :lol:

I probably think Stevie's a bigger tit than most and Ant/Fish have nailed him tbf

'BUT'

I still don't want you to leave. Have a few days off and come back man. There's far too much hate in your life for a guy who has faced death and come through it. This is the point your supposed to let all that shit go and live and let live

I once had piles like. Not a major issue but the Dr inflated my stomach and stuck a camera up my bot to make sure it wasn't anything worse.

Fucking wrecked. Not as bad as the initial check like, I was wearing a face like Bishop Brennan when he'd been kicked up the arse for about a week. Violated. '' :o ''

Shut up you boring cunt. I can't be arsed to reply to a cowardly freak from Northern Ireland. I've asked to meet you a lot of times, I still would, I have no doubt you'd shake like a leaf and I'd genuinely feel sorry for you. Anyway, I hope you don't die or anything it's not your fault that you're the classic computer geek who will probably paid for sex.

Anyway other people, If there was more on here like howmanheyman, who genuinely have a clue, it would be great. It was a good board 7 or 8 years ago, good laugh, actual football knowledgeable people. Fantastic. Anyway people this is my last post, I'm not dying, well till they say it comes back within 5 years but fuck that if it does I'll fight, and I'm positive about the future.

This board is dead, it's probably how the internet is revolving though. All the best to the likes of Cat, HMHM, Tom who is a lovely kid to sit with, Alex and maybe 20 others but it's finished. Have good lives.

Ant gets paid for sex? The big cocked bastard.

I once had piles like. Not a major issue but the Dr inflated my stomach and stuck a camera up my bot to make sure it wasn't anything worse.

Fucking wrecked. Not as bad as the initial check like, I was wearing a face like Bishop Brennan when he'd been kicked up the arse for about a week. Violated. '' :o ''

What? :lol:

Well if your plan was to distract from whats been going on previously in the thread then...mission well and truly fucking accomplished!

:lol:

Fuck. That.

What's next, leeches and throwing stones at the moon. Is there not an x-ray or a sonogram that'd do the job?

Well if your plan was to distract from whats been going on previously in the thread then...mission well and truly fucking accomplished!

It was brought up previously and brought back traumatic memories ;)