Kevin Carr's Gloves

So I wrote a novella.

So I don't know if anyone remembers a while back I was writing a book. Well here it is on Kindle if anyone wants to take a look. It's meant for young adults and is a new concept (I think) in writing. That sounds a bit grand what I have done is just made it different to normal books.

It's 99p.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunted-Enclave-Saga-Simon-Brown-ebook/dp/B00U14AFSM

One was written by one of my employees whose performance review is this month.

:lol: I think people just discount reviews for self-published stuff on Amazon anyway as they're either by mates, vindictive or both.

There's a word missing in the opening paragraph. Not trying to be a cunt (that comes naturally) but that sort of thing looks sloppy and puts people off the content before they've even given it a chance. Getting someone with a fresh pair of eyes to proof-read it would be a good idea imo.

Best of luck with it, takes some cajones to put your own work out there.

Aye if I wrote a book, would I fuck tell you lot. That's because it would probably be on something that none of you would understand mainly though.

Aye if I wrote a book, would I fuck tell you lot. That's because it would probably be on something that none of you would understand mainly though.

You have genuine talent G...You should do a book.

There's a word missing in the opening paragraph. Not trying to be a cunt (that comes naturally) but that sort of thing looks sloppy and puts people off the content before they've even given it a chance. Getting someone with a fresh pair of eyes to proof-read it would be a good idea imo.

Best of luck with it, takes some cajones to put your own work out there.

That's why I asked about the editor. ;)

Loads of people have offered to proof read it. After 3 months of waiting for their input I just put it up anyway.

Honestly I agree with Alex. There are 5 mistakes in the first 5 lines. Get someone to edit it. It'll be more solid and frame you in a better light.

Loads of people have offered to proof read it. After 3 months of waiting for their input I just put it up anyway.

Lazy cunts didn't even read the first para. :lol: Get it professionally proofread next time maybe.

But setting that aside, I hope it's a success. You should have gone with a pen name though. Your real name is not acceptable.