Everton v Newcastle United

PaddockLad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah this is actually funny. Think I've come to the point now where I can actually laugh at us without feeling sorry for myself or the club.

Gouffran losing the ball and giving away the penalty. What a moron. Takes me back to Smith and Bowyer everytime I see him play, except they were way more useful. Then that stupid tackle from Coloccini. What a bunch of morons.

Let's face it lads, Carver's starting line-up was a clear indication he hasn't a fucking clue in what to do with the players he has available.

Red card for Colo weakens a defense that was piss poor weak to begin with.

Riviere was useless.

Obertan was useless.

Gouffran was useless.

All three should have been replaced at half-time. In reality neither of them should have even started.

There is no enjoyment in watching abysmal performances when you know it could be done better if the right players available were used at the right time.

Not looking forward to our next game, and certainly not looking forward to what Carver will conjure up.

Riviere was useless.

Obertan was useless.

Gouffran was useless.

Disgraceful how them three and Williamson get so many minutes. They really shouldn't even be subs for us if we had any ambition at all. Riviere, Obertan and Williamson are not Premier League level - on current form Gouffran isn't either (which is sad because he looked semi-useful when he first joined).

Says it all when a match thread is just three pages long, such are the apathy levels. No one gives a shit anymore. We know we're not competitive, we know our manager is clueless, our squad threadbare and our owner doesn't give a shit so it'll be more of the same next season.

Luckily we probably have enough points on the board that we'll be ok. So yipde fucking dee we get another season of this crap next time around. If I was a fan of any other club i'd be desperate to play our lot right now. Can't see us chalking up too many more points this season.

The only hope is that someone buys the cunt out because this is it as long as he's in charge.

I think we can all look forward to more articles in the Chron about how Carver can turn it around.....and some pieces from the players about how he has their full support....and a piece from Bobby Moncur about how the club is heading in the right direction and Carver is working really really hard :(