Anyone remember him?

NorbertoSolano

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a game in Sofia when we played CSKA, maybe around the 99/00 season? He scored a total pearler of a free-kick, right in the top bin.

I remember that goal in the final minutes at Elland Road aswell, cue pandemonium behind the goal.

Leeds was insane. One of my favourite matches under Sir Bob. It's was either Sofia or Belgrade where the taxi drivers had pistols tucked into their belts?

Just watched the highlights of the Leeds game again! Good times. We were much more devil may care those days. I guess the whole game has moved on though.

On YouTube?

Loved him, as much for the goal against Van der Sar at Fulham, as that combination he had with Hughes and Dyer.

Plus all the 1' touches for Shearer to smash the ball past the despairing 'keeper.

what a team!!

Bellamy...Solano..Ameobi..Hughes...

is not to difficult...if you are spanish speaker :P ...probably the most difficult word is "R" of NoRberto

It's not difficult when you spell his name correctly you plick

Well i was walking along Gosforth Hight Street once and i shouted to a lad wearing a makem shirt ` How can i safely get across to the other side of the high street'.

He replied ` You aren't on the high street, you're on the Hight Street'

FYJ :good:

Well i was floating along Gosforth Hight Street once and i shouted to a lad wearing a makem shirt ` How can i safely get across to the other side of the high street'.

He replied ` You are just an imagination of yourelf, open your mind to the posibilities of your brain and stop locking yourself within your own existential paradox'

Fyj 2