Match thread Newcastle - Arsenal

JaMoUsE

Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win (to nil probably).

I'd like to see Cabella and Sammy play not gouff and obertan. I'd have made Jonas captain and stuck him at left back. I don't think moussa is captain material as he goes missing too often.

I'd play perez through the middle instead of riviere, he is light weight but if you get bodies around him he can make things happen.

Fwiw carver will not do any of the aforementioned and we'll go down without as much as a whimper.

3nil Arsenal.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is that we'd be there in our tens of thousands if they were just shit, but because they're shit and apathetic, I reckon loads of fans will sack this off. There might be plenty of day trippers who take their seats mind.

The annoying thing is that we'd be there in our tens of thousands if they were just shit, but because they're shit and apathetic, I reckon loads of fans will sack this off. There might be plenty of day trippers who take their seats mind.

Firty six quid to see us get frashed ha ha ha.

Newcastle XI: Krul, R Taylor, Janmaat, Williamson, Colback, Anita, Sissoko, Cabella, Gouffran, Ameobi, Perez.

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Chambers, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck, Giroud.