Match thread Newcastle - Arsenal

JaMoUsE

Another goal conceded from a freekick with Krul flatfooted 3 yards from goal.The player taking the kick runs towards the ball,we backpedal like fuck towards the frightened rabbit in goal,the ball is flicked on from 12 yards ,so we backpedal even quicker towards our `brave' keeper who still hasn't moved and inch closer to the ball and from 7 yards out the ball is nudged into the back of Krul's net.

Krul at fault again for not getting HIS defence to hold any sort of line so HE can command HIS box.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never commented on the 2nd goal dippy.Get the defence to stay on the edge of the box when a freekick is going to be put in from 30 or so yards out..The coward can then advance to the 6 yard box ( you still with me dippy ).Now maybe you can but i don't know anyone else who can backpedal or run whist looking over their shoulder faster than someone can run forward.You get what i'm saying dippy.The coward can then command the box .What you say to that dippy.

I've never commented on the 2nd goal dippy.Get the defence to stay on the edge of the box when a freekick is going to be put in from 30 or so yards out..The coward can then advance to the 6 yard box ( you still with me dippy ).Now maybe you can but i don't know anyone else who can backpedal or run whist looking over their shoulder faster than someone can run forward.You get what i'm saying dippy.The coward can then command the box .What you say to that dippy.

You still have no idea what a coward is.

Makems (a)

Liverpool (a)

Spurs (h)

Swansea (h)

Leicester (a)

West Brom (h)

QPR (a)

West Ham (h)

Our last 8 games it's difficult to see were the points will come from. It's probably going to be up to Cisse to work his magic against QPR & West Ham it could be down to that if we continue dropping points like we are.

We've lost one home game to opponents outside the top 6 and one away game to bottom half opponents.

Plenty points to gain there.

I wish some of you would actually watch what is happeneing time and time again and not just watch the ball,a bit like our defence at times.Get another look at how deep Krul allows his defence to start from before the freekick taker advances towards the ball.As usual he decides shitting his pants 3 yards from goal is better than coming out to claim the ball.

I wish some of you would actually watch what is happeneing time and time again and not just watch the ball,a bit like our defence at times.Get another look at how deep Krul allows his defence to start from before the freekick taker advances towards the ball.As usual he decides shitting his pants 3 yards from goal is better than coming out to claim the ball.

You're funny.

Can see us getting 2 points max from that lot. Will that definitely be enough?

Incredibly negative outlook. Carver's been shite, but the only team he's lost to outside of the top 6 is Everton.

I wouldn't be shocked if we took 10 points from those last 5 games.

Incredibly negative outlook. Carver's been shite, but the only team he's lost to outside of the top 6 is Everton.

I wouldn't be shocked if we took 10 points from those last 5 games.

I think we could as easily do that as we could lose them all. I don't think it will matter in terms of a relegation threat as I think it's almost imposible for Burnley to pick up the ten points we have one them at the moment.

With regards to Saturday it was nice to see a bit of fight from the players in the second half (which I wasn't far away from not bothering to go back out for). It was also good to see Jonas do so well. He should definitely be starting ahead of Gouffran and Don Cheadle for the rest of the season. I'd be half tempted to keep Janmaat in at centreback too. He looked more assured than anyone else there this season and actually looks like a leader.