Match thread Newcastle - Arsenal

JaMoUsE

I can't cope with how emo you are about football. You're making me emo about how emo you are.

Well he's from somewhere like Lincoln, which is 60 years behind most places, he goes to London lives on his own and his colleagues are wanks. I'd be a miserable cunt too.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could as easily do that as we could lose them all. I don't think it will matter in terms of a relegation threat as I think it's almost imposible for Burnley to pick up the ten points we have one them at the moment.

With regards to Saturday it was nice to see a bit of fight from the players in the second half (which I wasn't far away from not bothering to go back out for). It was also good to see Jonas do so well. He should definitely be starting ahead of Gouffran and Don Cheadle for the rest of the season. I'd be half tempted to keep Janmaat in at centreback too. He looked more assured than anyone else there this season and actually looks like a leader.

:lol: Don Cheadle

I'm at a loss as to why Gouffran starts so many games.

I think we'll be alright, just. It'll be tight though and carver's team selections aren't makinf things any easier.

Same fucking thing happened when Venables was watching our game at Stamford Bridge. :lol:

Loads of ZOMG EL TEL TO TOON.

Everyone seemed to forget he's a fucking chelsea fan.

Let's see if this same kind of smugness/reassurance you present is still active in 5 months time, eh?

I can assure, as can many others on here, that this smugness is going fucking nowhere, my antipodean alcoholic amigo

Well, let me assure you, you pale faced, sex deprived, blazer wearing dweeb, that I will be here to ensure it does. ;)

"Dweeb"

:lol:

Dweeb!

:lol:

Upon thinking about it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually use it seriously :lol: I think that's why he gets credit from me. It was a bold insult.

Edited by Rayvin