AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

Large scale boycott is the only way. Even if it doesn't hit him financially (seem to recall someone on here giving some figures about proportion of average ticket prices against box tickets as an example of how it would not cost the club as much as you'd think), at least its statement itself. No other option but to try it.

I don't like gave trekking each other the only way.

Hope they're inclusive.

Of you don't go, champion.

If you do, protest, don't spend any more money, leave early, get the cheapest ticket you can.

I've stopped going, not out of protest but because it's fucking shit & I don't think they deserve my money.

I only go for free these days, Past few seasons my numbers are dwindling, 17 matches in the Europa League season, 6 or 7 last year, 2 so far this year. It's pointless man.

Difficult to oust an owner, particularly given that revenue from fans is relatively insignificant proportionally.

Even setting that all aside though, this will be undermined by 95% of match going fans who are either oblivious or don't care.

All he cares about is advertising Sports Direct, 10k fans boycotting every game wouildn't bother him.

Course it wouldn't. I was referring to a San Siro style boycott - like basically completely empty. A lot of toon supporters seem unable, or unwilling to do that though - which, is up to them. Personally, it has gone so far past the point where 'support the team, not the board' resonated for me as a reason to go to the match.

I suppose a lot of people who didn't support the sackpardew.com movement citing that Ashley was THE problem have no excuse now.

Big difference between putting pressure in the owner to sack the manager and actually ousting the owner sadly.

By no means am I mocking those putting their time and effort into this. If I felt/feel it could genuinely lead to major improvements I would/will do what I can to get on board.

I just hope anyone/everyone who hasn't had the passion for the club sucked out of them gets invovled in this. The alternative is to sit on your hands and watch the last remnants of this once great club be flushed away and say "if only"

I've jacked in the ST now. Was difficult because it was a brilliant value ticket in the East stand, it'll be sold on straight away and even if Ashley fucks off I'll never get an equivalent ST. Had to ask myself what's the point though? I leave the match more frustrated and pissed off than ever nowadays.

The thing that really pisses me off though is working out Ashley's motive. He can afford to do whatever he likes but it seems the act of making more money is the only thing he enjoys, to the detriment of tens of thousands of normal Newcastle fans. What a fucking cunt the man is.

Even setting that all aside though, this will be undermined by 95% of match going fans who are either oblivious or don't care.

Biggest issue for me like. The knackers that just say support the teeeaaaammmm man.

For the sackpardew.com protest Ashley was quite prepared to let Pardew take all the flak it wasn't an attack on him so he wasn't arsed. But this time it's going to be personal against Ashley now we know for a fact he wont like it. Our next 2 games are live on Sky, away to Liverpool then home to Spurs perfect platforms for the fans to show their utter disrespect for Ashley the way he disrespects them.

Unfortunately I don't think anything the fans say will affect Ashley. The only thing that would have the remotest impact would be bad publicity for Sports Direct at the ground; as has already said it seems the majority of matchgoers won't support that.

If the current level of on field performance continues surely the masses will eventually stop going. It's atrocious to watch, not a semblance of entertainment to be had.

For the sackpardew.com protest Ashley was quite prepared to let Pardew take all the flak it wasn't an attack on him so he wasn't arsed. But this time it's going to be personal against Ashley now we know for a fact he wont like it. Our next 2 games are live on Sky, away to Liverpool then home to Spurs perfect platforms for the fans to show their utter disrespect for Ashley the way he disrespects them.

How do you figure that?

I don't think he gives a single solitary toss if it's personal.

If the current level of on field performance continues surely the masses will eventually stop going. It's atrocious to watch, not a semblance of entertainment to be had.

40,000 of them have probably already renewed their season tickets in January

The guy put bin bags on loads of the gates during sackpardew and took the chronicles sandwiches away when they wrote anything remotely scathing. Not saying he'll bow easily to pressure, but he's not the thick skinned juggernaut he's made out to be.