AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

I'm already boycotting but feel I must show my face for this. We can't always leave it to the bairn and charvers and to be fair, I feel there'll be more 'traditional' fans for want of a better word, there on sunday. Anyone else actually showing up for the Leazes Park protest as well as boycotting?

I'll be there before and after.

See how it goes as to whether I'll be in Leazes park during the game or in a pub getting nicely pished.

I'll be there before and after.

See how it goes as to whether I'll be in Leazes park during the game or in a pub getting nicely pished.

I'll be there before, a pink carnation on my lapel. No pressure.

:lol:

http://ashleyout.com/articles/a-guest-blog-on-the-state-of-newcastle-united-by-george-caulkin-northern-sports-correspondent-of-the-times/

George Caulkin risking a ban to say it how it is on Newcastle these days, with a guest column for Ashleyout.com.

Absolute quality piece.

Also recommend listening to last nights BBC newcastle phone in which he did if anyone wasn't aware.

Unfortunately the one source that would have the biggest impact are so far up Ashleys fat fucking arse that they won't get behind it!

They're a bunch of cowards.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-boycott-people-behind-9060902

"We are in dialogue with other fan groups to discuss future methods and execution of protests. The details in these plans can't be revealed at this moment in time,but our aim is to not only target St James Park and matchdays, but other business intrests of Mike Ashley"

Right, so here we are. 3-0. Fucking fuckiddity fuck fuck.

I am banned forum Newcastle-Online for being a 'mackem troll'. My crime? I had the audacity to say that if the people behind AshleyOut.com were the same people who organised SackPardew, then not only were the chances of success slim to none, the campaign would be poorly planned, poorly executed and in all likelihood simply feed the media stereo types of NUFC fans.

And here we are, I have been 100% vindicated. The bocyott has been an absolute and total failure. Other than not producing a visible impact in the stadium after lots of media hype about how it supposedly had big support, what else did it achieve? Well, on SS, we got a shot of a van running up and down Strawberry Place, we got Carver running on a loop about how real fans support the team, we got Niall Fucking Quinn of all people telling people Carver's "one of us" and trotting out the fact Ashley is supposedly due credit for getting the club back from its "basket case" past, and we got a closeup of an amateur hour A4 poster claiming that we were about to witness a show of unity and strength amongst fans who want a club to be proud of again (o mention of why) - then it cut straight to a shot of the full fucking stadium - including a shot of one idiot holding up the A4 sheet!!!! AaaaarrrrgggghhHHH!!. And then at half time, we got a piss-taking piece filmed in Leazes Park which showed three wee bairns having a kick-about while shouting 'Ashley Out', and made it look like nobody else was there at all.

Not a single part of what happened in the run up or today wasn't entirely predictable. The organisation and the message was a fuckup from start to finish, as I predicted it would be based on what I observed from SP. First the protest was to start in Leazes Park, then it was the Millburn, and finally we got the bizarre Gallowgate-Leazes or pub-Gallowgate proposal.

I got absolutely fucking mullerred on N-O for not having any ideas of my own. So go back and have a look what I said on there about how a boycott should have been organised/promoted if it was ever going to work (and more importantly, the reasons why I thought the proposed one would be a complete non-starter - as it was - for those very same reasons).

I didn't go to the game. I just watched as the club and the fans were yet again made to look like a bunch of fickle, weak-minded and disorganised bunch of amateurs.

And AshelyOut.com can knock the whole 'propaganda' schtick right on the head. There cannot be a single person in Newcastle, even all the ones not on social media, who didn't find out about the boycott well in advance - it got multiple mentions in the Chronicle, BBC TV, BBC website and national press, and while they might not agree wit how the Chron reported it, they are absolute liars if they're going to claim they, and everyone other medium, didn't get the central message across as it was presented by them - boycott the game to show you want Ashley Out for showing a lack of ambition and not spending any money

The one single thing that happened here of any benefit to the campaign, is that Carragher is making the points the campaign wants to make. Jamie fucking Carragher. Silver linings and all that I guess.

Oh, and the team were shit, the result was a spanking, and judging by the TV, everyone in the stadium was not a super fan as John Caver claimed, they appear to have simply sat there and done nothing - they didn't cheer the team, nor did they make any audible protest against Ashley. What they did do of course, is boo at half time, and at the final whistle. I cannot get my head around that at all. If you made a conscious decision not to boycott, then surely the only reason to enter the stadium is to support the team?