AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

...nothing, something I could have done myself.

Give yourself some credit. It's not that you could have done nothing, you did do nothing. Even better you then proceeded to tell everyone about the great many ways in which you did nothing and achieved nothing. Well played.

He was taking the piss. My ideas were all originally proposals for AO.com - they're designed to be implemented by a motivated protest group with access to labour and funds - which is what I was led to believe was what AO.com was supposed to be. But his offer of help boiled down to nothing, something I could have done myself. And if he wanted to know what other ideas he could also 'help' me instigate, he needed only click a few times back through this thread, or go to the proposals thread I created many moons ago. Unsurprisingly, he couldn't be arsed, presumably because he couldn't see how he could use those to take the piss too.

I am one bloke. So what if I took the piss. i've taken my own ideas to Ashleyout and seen some of them implemented. Why haven't you?

If you have ideas that the wider group think are new and workable they will give it their full support, both financially and with manpower.

If they don't think much of your ideas then it's up to you to make them happen, just like those people have made their own ideas and those they have been sent happen. They didn't go round all the NUFC forums they could find moaning about no-one else dong what they want to. They got on and made it happen. It's their prerogative to embrace the ideas they see working with what they want to achieve and not waste anything on those they don't.

On your ideas...

Puma Campaign - Ask Puma if they like what Ashley does and whatever they say, hammer him/them.

Already done basically, see the Ashley Embargo

General election campaign - On the eve of the election have all MP's focus their attention not on the Economy, NHS, Foreign policy or immigration, but on getting Mike Ashley out of NUFC.

Relies on MPs picking up on a small issue, already out of date

Financial Times Campaign - Put an ad in the financial Times in the Hope that a Billionaire sees it and decides to buy the club.

Relies on a moment of inspiration so unlikely that Hollywood probably wouldn't put it in a script for being too absurd.

Sleeping with the Enemy campaign - Go to sunderland games in Newcastle strips

Relies on another club embracing a flashpoint in their own stadium and fans willing to be the centre of the flashpoint, when you yourself as the instigator will not.

Inspire the Fans Campaign - Protests outside SJP with banners and that aiming to convince matchgoers to

Already done basically.

Having never take the time to read anything posted previously by this wanker, i had no idea he was so blatantly taking the piss.

I think its best for everyone to stop providing the lad anymore fuel. Dear me.

Financial Times Campaign - Put an ad in the financial Times in the Hope that a Billionaire sees it and decides to buy the club.

I mean, come on! Does it have to be made any clearer this is mentally ill late-adolescent sitting around in grease-stained kegs in Pennywell.

I mean, come on! Does it have to be made any clearer this is mentally ill late-adolescent sitting around in grease-stained kegs in Pennywell.

I would have called that one the Slumdog Billionaire campaign.

I am one bloke. So what if I took the piss.

Thanks for the admission. Too little too late though, given all the shit I've been at the receiving end for not taking you seriously.

On your ideas...

Already done basically.

Nonsense. The Puma campaign was a targetted and focused campaign against one sponsor, the Ashley embargo by comparison is an unmitigated mess. Not sure what you think has already been done for the inspire campaign, but I've certainly see nothing that even came close to what I had in mind.

Give yourself some credit. It's not that you could have done nothing, you did do nothing. Even better you then proceeded to tell everyone about the great many ways in which you did nothing and achieved nothing. Well played.

Listen you spacka, the 'thing' in question didn't even remotely constitute what was required to pull off that particular idea, so me doing it would achieve the square root of fuck all without the other things happening too, which is where AO.com would have had to have stepped in with their resources (the details of which is what HF doggedly avoided addressing in his replies, which he has now at least clarified was simply a piss take). People in here really need to shut the fuck up if they're not intimately familiar with the various ideas being discussed. The link to them has now been re-posted, so nobody's got any excuse any more......

Thanks for the admission. Too little too late though, given all the shit I've been at the receiving end for not taking you seriously.

Nonsense. The Puma campaign was a targetted and focused campaign against one sponsor, the Ashley embargo by comparison is an unmitigated mess. Not sure what you think has already been done for the inspire campaign, but I've certainly see nothing that even came close to what I had in mind.

You talk about it as if it actually happened. :lol: "Now you listen here, I had Puma on the ropes with that campaign. It was fierce."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

http://hoofoot.com/?match=Crystal_Palace_5_-_1_Newcastle_United_2015_11_28

Hope these guys give it another go hopefully they'll be fully supported this time. There's no way this regime should be supported financially anymore enough is enough even the players aren't arsed. Robbie Elliott's twitter comment said it all "Is it right you only get 2 points for beating us now" proving they know how useless they are