AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

1 hour ago, trooper said:

http://ashleyout.com

Out from hibernation it's OUR club it's time to support these guys fully.

We all agree with the sentiment but they’re not going to achieve anything. 

My honest opinion is supporters would be much better off backing the team for the final few games. Backing from the home crowd could be crucial to us staying in the division. Not empty seats. That’s what we need to help ensure we stay up so the takeover happens. Only then will Ashley finally fuck off. 

What would a half empty stadium achieve exactly? He isn’t going to suddenly take a lower offer just because we get on his back again. He already knows we want him out. It’s completely futile.

I’m not saying for a moment that the home crowd shouldn’t aim a few chants against Ashley by the way. I just don’t get why we’d desert the stadium at this crucial moment when our PL survival and the takeover are both hanging in the balance. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We all agree with the sentiment but they’re not going to achieve anything. 

My honest opinion is supporters would be much better off backing the team for the final few games. Backing from the home crowd could be crucial to us staying in the division. Not empty seats. That’s what we need to help ensure we stay up so the takeover happens. Only then will Ashley finally fuck off. 

What would a half empty stadium achieve exactly? He isn’t going to suddenly take a lower offer just because we get on his back again. He already knows we want him out. It’s completely futile.

With respect mate these players aren't good enough Gloomy mate. You can shout & cheer the team all you want but if they're nit good enough then they're not good enough. I really like Rafa i think he's great butvhe needs to be backed financially he's coming up to 3 windows behind in the transfer market.

Obviously we would all like more money to be spent on the playing staff, which is barely fit for purpose, but again, how would a mass walkout of home fans achieve that? Ashley doesn’t give a shit what we do. 

I also wouldn’t bet against Rafa keeping this bunch of players up, despite the fact our squad is probably one of the worst three in the division. But he’s more likely to pull off if the fans back the team. They can’t do that if they’re not there.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

The alternative is to bend over & take it but dont complain. An empty ground for a televised game is all it would take it would send out a very powerful message.

Like against Spurs in 2008?...the fuckers still here 10 years later man. Ellis Short has got an empty stadium, he's still there too.  A full vibrant stadium has brought PCP to the table...do you think theyd be keen on buying the mackems if they sat among 20k fuckin silent mongs staring at pink seats because what's on the pitch is so poor it's a better option? 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Obviously we would all like more money to be spent on the playing staff, which is barely fit for purpose, but again, how would a mass walkout of home fans achieve that? Ashley doesn’t give a shit what we do. 

I also wouldn’t bet against Rafa keeping this bunch of players up, despite the fact our squad is probably one of the worst three in the division. But he’s more likely to pull off if the fans back the team. They can’t do that if they’re not there.

Ok say Rafa keeps us up you know that Ashley will want more money for the club factoring in the new tv money. Also is Rafa libel to stick around now he truly knows the score with Ashley i.e. undermined in 3 windows. It's all a mess & i dont think anyone of us has the solution on how to fix it .

If Rafa keeps us up and the takeover doesn’t materialise then Rafa walks in the summer. That’s pretty obvious and no one would blame him. There isn’t really a solution. We just have to hope we stay up and that Staveley increases the offer to something the fat man accepts once survival is secured. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

16 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Like against Spurs in 2008?...the fuckers still here 10 years later man. Ellis Short has got an empty stadium, he's still there too.  A full vibrant stadium has brought PCP to the table...do you think theyd be keen on buying the mackems if they sat among 20k fuckin silent mongs staring at pink seats because what's on the pitch is so poor it's a better option? 

Surely that wasn't 2008.  Must have been towards the end of Pardew or even when Carver was supposed to be managing.

Totally agree with the point though and with Gloomy that it's more likely we'll stay up if the players get the backing of the fans.  They squad is poor, we all agree on that, but a player playing with confidence can go a lot better than one playing with none.

4 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Surely that wasn't 2008.  Must have been towards the end of Pardew or even when Carver was supposed to be managing.

Totally agree with the point though and with Gloomy that it's more likely we'll stay up if the players get the backing of the fans.  They squad is poor, we all agree on that, but a player playing with confidence can go a lot better than one playing with none.

1-2 v Spurs league cup live on sky 24th Sept 2008 : 20,577

First home game after the Hull City/"cockney mafia OUT!" game  :good:

Maybe's the players are pissed off that Rafa hasn't been backed by Ashley & actually wouldn't mind the fans protesting against Ashley. After all the protests wouldn't be aimed at them or Rafa. It couldn't unsettle them anymore than this none takeover fiasco.

32 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Troops, you love a protest don’t you :lol:

Not really but i hate the fact there's a bloke ( i use the term loosely ) abusing his stewardship of our club. 

16 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

1-2 v Spurs league cup live on sky 24th Sept 2008 : 20,577

First home game after the Hull City/"cockney mafia OUT!" game  :good:

Sorry I thought you meant the Spurs league game that there was the boycott for.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

The last thing we need is the stadium atmosphere getting toxic. Back the players.

Aye, this lot need all the help they can get. Walkouts, low attendances etc. have, time and again, been proven not to work. He doesn't give a fuck because he knows everyone will be back as soon as we get a decent result.

• Like 1

He's gone in the summer if Ashley stays anyway.  I think in the unlikely event that the stadium was suddenly half empty, he'd know why the fans were doing it and bide his time till the takeover and inevitable return of the crowds.

10 hours ago, adios said:

He's gone in the summer if Ashley stays anyway.  I think in the unlikely event that the stadium was suddenly half empty, he'd know why the fans were doing it and bide his time till the takeover and inevitable return of the crowds.

Off course Rafa knows the score he understands why the fans hate Ashley. In fact if he could he would probably join in any protests. The players will be the same they'll understand why the fans are protesting. Everything is aimed at Ashley nobody else.

Edited by trooper

13 minutes ago, trooper said:

Off course Rafa knows the score he understands why the fans hate Ashley. In fact if he could he would probably join in any protests. The players will be the same they'll understand why the fans are protesting. Everything is aimed at Ashley nobody else.

I'm worried about you, man.

• 2 weeks later...

Not good enough. Please read, then share far and wide. #AshleyOut

Domestic Cup Record Under Ashley Tenure

07/08
League Cup - Progressed 1 Round
FA Cup - Progressed 1 Round
Total Round Progressions - 2

08/09
FA Cup - Progressed 0 Rounds
Total Round Progressions - 1

09/10

10/11
League Cup - Progressed 2 Rounds

11/12
Total Round Progressions - 3

12/13
League Cup - Progressed 0 Rounds
Total Round Progressions - 0

13/14

14/15
League Cup - Progressed 3 Rounds
Total Round Progressions - 3

15/16

16/17
League Cup - Progressed 3 Rounds
Total Round Progressions - 4

17/18
League Cup - Progressed 0 Rounds

Summary
Overall - 21 progressions in 11 seasons (22 competitions)
Average - 1.9 progressions per season
High - 4 progressions (16/17)
Low - 0 progressions (12/13)

Also Notable
- 0 progressions in the FA Cup 7 times in 11 seasons, 1 progression in the other 4
- The 2 runs to the League Cup Quarter Finals (14/15 & 16/17) account for 6 of our overall 21 progressions over 11 seasons (29%)

#Ashleyout.com

Alright, so Mike Ashley forced the resignation of Kevin Keegan.  Yes, he renamed St. James' Park.   Also, since he's been here we've got a terrible record in the league and F.A. Cups.   It's true that under him we've become a selling club.  True that under his regime long time supporters have stopped attending games. Alright, so we've been relegated twice and perhaps another one coming.

But apart from forcing Keegans resignation, 

renaming St. James' Park,

getting terrible results in cup games,

becoming a selling club,

long time supporters suffering terrible times,

been relegated twice under his tenure...

What has Mike Ashley ever done to piss us off, EH?!

• Haha 1