AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

The guy put bin bags on loads of the gates during sackpardew and took the chronicles sandwiches away when they wrote anything remotely scathing. Not saying he'll bow easily to pressure, but he's not the thick skinned juggernaut he's made out to be.

The former was to ensure the protests looked amateur and the actions of a minority. The latter wasn't directed at the Chronicle, it was a penny pinching decision that affected all journalists. I'm guessing he's saved a fortune by not supplying Lee Ryder with ham and pease pudding stotties.

Going to be way more difficult than getting rid of a manager, there aren't going to be too many people floating about with the ability and desire to spend £300m+ (or whatever it is) on a North East club, even if the campaign does somehow make him want to sell. And he won't just sell himself short and accept a small offer, no matter the amount of fan pressure imo.

But it's good to see people actively doing something, trying to cause a change however unlikely, so congratulations and good luck to them.

I definitely think that the only way to hurt him is to attack SD but I can't see how it can be done successfully.

kanye-jay-z-no-church-for-the-wild.jpg

The former was to ensure the protests looked amateur and the actions of a minority. The latter wasn't directed at the Chronicle, it was a penny pinching decision that affected all journalists. I'm guessing he's saved a fortune by not supplying Lee Ryder with ham and pease pudding stotties.

Ya wanna be careful writing about me bait, ah'm strictly a chicken salad sarnie man, you've obviously being reading too much shite about me on social media sites from so-called fans who divvent knaa their Billy Askews from their Norberto Saronos.

/Ryder

If the current level of on field performance continues surely the masses will eventually stop going. It's atrocious to watch, not a semblance of entertainment to be had.

Amen brother!

If we can embarrass him enough, without resorting to "cockney mafia" type comments he'll sell up and leave. He's an egotistical bastard, hurting his ego will work.

But, I doubt we'll pull it off and instead look like crying babies who just dont like a southern owner, this fanbase plays into the media's hands far too often. Some of the comments made about the possible future managers are just crazy imo.

15.30 in Leazes Park.

Aye I'll be there, boycotting isn't enough anymore for me.

Scoobos, Will you be there or are will you be embarrassed in case in case a mental fan turns up and asks for Mourinho as our next manager? Any babies turn up and start crying I'll personally pat their backs and get their wind up to settle them down if that's also an issue? Anyway, accounts are well overdue, anybody have any idea where the extra costs are going to be hidden or is that what the delay is for while some creative accounting brainstorming is being performed at MASH holdings or one of his splinter NUFC business groups?

Seems a lot of people are saying boycotts and protests are pointless, Ashley will ignore anything that doesn't damage his bottom line, and there's very little that we can do to damage that.

There surely is a tipping point where the pressure from fans, from the media will be enough to make the benefits no longer worth the costs?

Also, do you think the difficulties he's had thus far taking over Rangers will affect his approach to Newcastle. I think it was Charnley who said he wouldn't leave until the end of 2015/16 at the earliest, which I took to be intrinsically linked to an effort to wrest control of Rangers by that time.

We, the so-called supporters, will continue to look pathetic until we stop going en masse.

Blindly supporting the team (especially when they are FUCKING ATROCIOUS) when the regime are legally certified thundercunts means we get what we deserve.

Blockade the ground. Take your angriest heed the ball uncle/cousin/sisters (Fish?) and maybe a few mackems for the additional appropriate venom.

The people going in are unquestionably part of the problem.

Among my 7 mates that go together there was only 2 of us that did the walkout last year.

Everyone is bang up for the boycott (in the parlance of our times) and I'm the only one that hammers Twitter and the forums all day long.

Among my 7 mates that go together there was only 2 of us that did the walkout last year.

Everyone is bang up for the boycott (in the parlance of our times) and I'm the only one that hammers Twitter and the forums all day long.

Excellent i really hope this will have a much better response this time there is absolutely no reason to go inside the ground.

I was on Newcastle-Online the last few days and apparently, simply because I had the temerity to suggest PardewOut was a completely misdirected and poorly executed plan, I was shot with shit and labelled a Mackem troll (apparently Mako is short for mackem, and has no other conceivable meaning - according to one of their brightest members - the rest just generally abused me). I'm fully behind the goal of any Ashley out campaign, I'm just not going to support it if it's as bad as SackPardew was. I stopped going to the match many moons ago, and haven't bought any merchandise for even longer than that. The last time I felt proud to call myself an NUFC fan was ironically during the Championship season. I logged on to N-O today with the goal of posting the various campaign suggestions that had been developing in my head the past few days (largely because I got fed up of them abusing me for daring to criticise people trying to 'do something' without having any ideas of my own, even though that's a really retarded groupthink attitude, and lo and behold, I found I was already banned. So I duly sent the ideas to AshleyOut.com by mail, and have looked around for anywhere else I might post them for discussion. Reading this thread, I see this forum might not be the best place to air them, but I guess it's better than nothing. Unless anyone has any objections, I'll be posting each idea as a separate thread, so as not to clutter up this main thread, and keep discussion of the merits of each idea in one place.