AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

Come on then Kitman, put your money where your mouth is. Why not go and have a good read of what I was saying on N-O and give me a good laugh by perhaps quoting which specific things I was saying over there which made me ban worthy as a 'mackem troll'. Nobody here ever bothers doing that because there's nothing I said over there that hasn't ultimately turned out to be true. Just like I'll no doubt be vindicated here in time, if HF doesn't change his approach and actually take on board what I've said, instead of just trying to take the piss.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous response.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous response.

And I'm sure I've wasted time responding to you the last time you posted this sort of nonsense by way of a reply. But as Monkey says, nobody's interested, so shut the fuck up about it already. Same goes to you too, Mr I've posted three topics this year and they were all a captivating riot.

And I'm sure I've wasted time responding to you the last time you posted this sort of nonsense by way of a reply. But as Monkey says, nobody's interested, so shut the fuck up about it already. Same goes to you too, Mr I've posted three topics this year and they were all a captivating riot.

You're wasting everybody's time not just yours. You're the only one who cares because you have a strange need to be "vindicated" and "right" about everything you post. On a football msg board.

And yet following me around engineering ways to engage me in conversation or otherwise mentioning me is how you choose to not waste your time on a football message board? Whatever need is driving this behaviour in you, is clearly far larger than any need I might have to be proven right.

Be serious. I'm the only person in this thread who hasn't been simply trolling for the last couple of pages. And I include you in that Graing. The conversation, if it can even be called that, effectively ended when Happy Face made his last reply. It's sad if people genuinely can't see that, but I guess there are certain group dynamics at work in here which require people to conform to certain narratives.

Well you are correct in that Happy Face effectively ended it when he called your bluff. But you side-stepped and continued to troll. He's actually put his money where his mouth is with respect to the Ashley situation and has also offered to help you. Predictably you were all talk though.

But what's an internet forum without trolls. Effective ones are more succinct. Brevity is the soul of wit. But I suppose you have been effective as you tend to get a fair share of responses. Though that could be off-season boredom on the part of responders.

Keep it up though, curious to see how far you push it before a mod's had enough.

Be serious. I'm the only person in this thread who hasn't been simply trolling for the last couple of pages. And I include you in that Graing. The conversation, if it can even be called that, effectively ended when Happy Face made his last reply. It's sad if people genuinely can't see that, but I guess there are certain group dynamics at work in here which require people to conform to certain narratives.

No one is being serious because everyone realises attempting to engage with you seriously is pointless. Now I'm going to explain this slowly. It's because you are a tedious cunt. You don't engage in conversation. All you do is shout platitudes at people like a nonce. Now fuck off.

Anyone heard/seen anything more of the shirts that the Magpie Brand were releasing as an alternative to the Wonga shite?

I've seen nowt?

No one is being serious because everyone realises attempting to engage with you seriously is pointless. Now I'm going to explain this slowly. It's because you are a tedious cunt. You don't engage in conversation. All you do is shout platitudes at people like a nonce. Now fuck off.

:lol:

I bet with his sparkling wit and smart repartee he's an absolute fuckin whizz at parties...raconteur, bon viveur, cunt.....

Well you are correct in that Happy Face effectively ended it when he called your bluff. But you side-stepped and continued to troll. He's actually put his money where his mouth is with respect to the Ashley situation and has also offered to help you. Predictably you were all talk though.

But what's an internet forum without trolls. Effective ones are more succinct. Brevity is the soul of wit. But I suppose you have been effective as you tend to get a fair share of responses. Though that could be off-season boredom on the part of responders.

Keep it up though, curious to see how far you push it before a mod's had enough.

He was taking the piss. My ideas were all originally proposals for AO.com - they're designed to be implemented by a motivated protest group with access to labour and funds - which is what I was led to believe was what AO.com was supposed to be. But his offer of help boiled down to nothing, something I could have done myself. And if he wanted to know what other ideas he could also 'help' me instigate, he needed only click a few times back through this thread, or go to the proposals thread I created many moons ago. Unsurprisingly, he couldn't be arsed, presumably because he couldn't see how he could use those to take the piss too.