AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

Personally I'm undecided. I'm not really arsed about missing any match these days and if there is any significant boycott I'll be happy to take part. But I feel that even if half the ground was empty it would be nothing more than a gesture of discontent and I don't believe it will come close to make Ashley leave. He's here until he decides he's finished with us and I can't come up with anything that we could do that will make him move any quicker short of no one buying a ticket for any mathch until he's gone.

I know it's calling for him to go, but most would be happy if he simply changed his approach a little bit; invest in deeper squad to make cup & Europe a possibility without risking relegation.

Might be wrong though.

I know it's calling for him to go, but most would be happy if he simply changed his approach a little bit; invest in deeper squad to make cup & Europe a possibility without risking relegation.

Might be wrong though.

I don't expect it to have any success in that area either. He's here to do what he wants to do not what we want him (even in the relatively modest way you suggest) to do.

I don't expect it to have any success in that area either. He's here to do what he wants to do not what we want him (even in the relatively modest way you suggest) to do.

Maybe, but what will definitely keep him doing what he's doing is if everyone just accepts it. It's a piece of piss for me to say "just don't go", I know it's a personal decision, but I can see some benefit in protest. I can't see the benefit in grumbling about the state of things but doing nothing.

Maybe, but what will definitely keep him doing what he's doing is if everyone just accepts it. It's a piece of piss for me to say "just don't go", I know it's a personal decision, but I can see some benefit in protest. I can't see the benefit in grumbling about the state of things but doing nothing.

I agree that's why I'm in favour of everyone joining in. Even if it results in nothing I think it would be a great message to send.

I'm sure all the pubs clubs and cafe's showing the game would love you to spend your ticket money in their establishment instead. You'd be able to have a nice meal a few drinks watch the match on their telly then head up to the ground after the game.

Most (if not all) of the people I've spoke to about this know nothing about it btw. I think most people who don't frequent Newcastle message boards or follow Newcastle accounts on Twitter will be pretty oblivious to this whole thing. So many of our supporters rely on the Chronicle or SSN for their information about the club and I don't think it's much or any coverage there.

Most (if not all) of the people I've spoke to about this know nothing about it btw. I think most people who don't frequent Newcastle message boards or follow Newcastle accounts on Twitter will be pretty oblivious to this whole thing. So many of our supporters rely on the Chronicle or SSN for their information about the club and I don't think it's much or any coverage there.

That's the thing, local print media are going to be afraid to give it much attention with the threat of another ban hanging over their heads.

That's the thing, local print media are going to be afraid to give it much attention with the threat of another ban hanging over their heads.

Fucking cowards

I saw someone yesterday tweet Mark Douglas about it and he said he'd been away for a few days and would be on to it now he's back. I have much more respect for him than Ryder (I have more respect for Nazi Germany than Ryder) but I suspect there'll be very little coming from Thompson House about it.

Might have been said but even if the crowd is 40k, it'll be sold as that many loyal fans who "have no problem" with the club (which you could argue is tacitly true).

IMO a better option would be a full house with 90 minutes of vitriol and abuse a la Cardiff match last year.

Of course a boycott for this one could be followed by an abusive games on the next one but I still feel this is going to be spun as a damp squib.

Might have been said but even if the crowd is 40k, it'll be sold as that many loyal fans who "have no problem" with the club (which you could argue is tacitly true).

IMO a better option would be a full house with 90 minutes of vitriol and abuse a la Cardiff match last year.

Of course a boycott for this one could be followed by an abusive games on the next one but I still feel this is going to be spun as a damp squib.

Course it will, anything short of an empty stadium will be spun as a damp squib.

Carver's inference that those boycotting aren't true supporters who love the club like he does sums up what a gobshite he is. He's more bothered about his own career than the good of the club. I don't mind that too much but it's the vomit-inducing rhetoric which accompanies it that makes him such a hypocrite

Says he'll walk if Ashley doesn't invest in the summer.

Oh well, in that case John, I'll not give a toss about the current shit you're serving up, you're a man of substance.

What a fucking plum

It's fucking horrible seeing club legends like him and Beardsley completely backing the regime and taking Ashley's money in exchange for trying to hoodwink the fans. The latter certainly can't be that desperate for the money

It's fucking horrible seeing club legends like him and Beardsley completely backing the regime and taking Ashley's money in exchange for trying to hoodwink the fans. The latter certainly can't be that desperate for the money

They could just be gullible?

I learned something fron ashleyout.com yesterday "there are over 100 Sports Direct signs in St James Park" i knew there was a few but over a100 !!!!

Think someone mentioned 129, but might misremember that.