Ashley out campaign idea - Straight Outta Pennywell, Bitchez.

Makom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your strategy now. By not making any sensible comments on the proposals at all here, you hope to make yourselves look smarter than the people over at N-O, who ejected me as a mackem troll, but are hosting an ideas thread which includes such gems as the guy who proposes clogging up SD by paying for stuff with pennies and then queuing for refunds - a sure fire way to bring Ashley to his knees.

I see your strategy now. By not making any sensible comments on the proposals at all here, you hope to make yourselves look smarter than the people over at N-O, who ejected me as a mackem troll, but are hosting an ideas thread which includes such gems as the guy who proposes clogging up SD by paying for stuff with pennies and then queuing for refunds - a sure fire way to bring Ashley to his knees.

We're just a bunch of cynical pisstakers who cynically take the piss out of anyone new until they have been around long enough to be accepted as a mutual cynical pisstaker who will mutually take the piss, cynically. If you want to direct your ideas to AshleyOut.com I'm sure it won't be that difficult and they may give you the approval you are seeking.

Welcome to the board.

funny-gifs14.gif

THE CAROL MALIA CAMPAIGN.

This campaign would leverage the alledged fondness of Look North's chief presenter for a bit of strange, to improve the media representation of the NUFC fans frustrations with the current regime. Through the use of dogging sites, a number of fans (not less than 50 for maximum results), would arrange to meet Carol, individually,for friendly fun. When she lies back and says "Let's have a quick word from Jeff", we flip her over and take her angrily in the stinker, saying "This is what Ashley is doing to our club!". This will help, somehow. Maybe.

I see your strategy now. By not making any sensible comments...you hope to make yourselves look smarter.

Busted. But we have our reasons. Why don't you make any sensible comments? You know since we're sharing and all.

By contrast, your belief that I am a mackem school kid seems to be quite genuine.

Everyone on here is a mackem until proved otherwise. Was this not in your sign up agreement?

Everyone on here is a mackem until proved otherwise. Was this not in your sign up agreement?

It would explain the pitifully low number of people here. Shame it doesn't have the effect of ensuring only the best contributors stay. Although it appears to be ensuring N-O people stay away.....I see you lurking guys - you certainly had a lot to say about me not having any ideas over there, but not a peep out of you over here. What's up with that? Scared of the natives?

Despite reading here and N-O all night, it's only been on TalkSport where I've actually seen an NUFC fan get a serious point across about Ashley tonight, and he only had to be subjected to all the stereotypes under the sun to be able to do so. Maybe the serious conversation is happening on Twitter or Facebook or somewhere, but I doubt it.

If you have the mettle to stick around then maybe you'll get some purchase.

This has always been a small forum, our size has been significantly hacked away by the shambles that NUFC has become.