Ashley out campaign idea - Straight Outta Pennywell, Bitchez.

Makom

Must be a better use of your time out there somewhere?

Not sure why you keep bringing up that other forum either.

Didn't mean it literally, obviously.

If you want to know the back-story on N-O, I laid it out in the welcome thread.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the mettle to stick around then maybe you'll get some purchase.

This has always been a small forum, our size has been significantly hacked away by the shambles that NUFC has become.

Odd that you haven't changed your approach then. Or is the decline of this forum some kind of parody protest in of itself?

No offence, but it really doesn't seem like it would be worth it. Still, take all the time you want if that's your thing, it's not like any of the suggestions involved a tight time-frame.....

Not bothered. I'm off to bed, and I seriously doubt I will be reading either here or N-O in the morning or at any other time in the future. It's been a thoroughly depressing experience, for very different reasons with respect to each site - it makes the practice of following the club under Ashley seem quite harmless actually. If the lads behind AO.com use one of my ideas, great, they know to credit me if they do, and if so I'll try and make sure the nice people I met on both of these so called Newcastle United discussion forums get their due credit.

THE CAROL MALIA CAMPAIGN.

This campaign would leverage the alledged fondness of Look North's chief presenter for a bit of strange, to improve the media representation of the NUFC fans frustrations with the current regime. Through the use of dogging sites, a number of fans (not less than 50 for maximum results), would arrange to meet Carol, individually,for friendly fun. When she lies back and says "Let's have a quick word from Jeff", we flip her over and take her angrily in the stinker, saying "This is what Ashley is doing to our club!". This will help, somehow. Maybe.

:lol:

Not bothered. I'm off to bed, and I seriously doubt I will be reading either here or N-O in the morning or at any other time in the future. It's been a thoroughly depressing experience, for very different reasons with respect to each site - it makes the practice of following the club under Ashley seem quite harmless actually. If the lads behind AO.com use one of my ideas, great, they know to credit me if they do, and if so I'll try and make sure the nice people I met on both of these so called Newcastle United discussion forums get their due credit.

Is your real name Lee?

All right precious, show me where the bad man touched you.

:lol:

I think Mako's flounce was because the receptionist (Kevin Kyle) clocked that Mako had 2 overdue rentals of "Peyytarr reeeyyyds party bus" out on vhs from the Pennywell community library, so Kyle enforced the nee computaaa rewul. Plus he owed two eye Bob 50p for the panda pop he lent him last week, 2 strikes that is