LFC vs NUFC

ewerk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned it off at half time, very pleased I did. Fuck watching this lot for the rest of the season, if Ashley is going to waste every bodies time by having Carver for half a fucking season there's no point watching. The players want to be utterly embarrassed by themselves as well mind, no pride, no nothing, I understand Carver is hopeless but they don't even resemble people that play football professionally, they can't even fucking pass, tackle or position themselves man.

We don't deserve to stay up. The squad is threadbare. The players are mostly heartless, don't look interested or up for the fight.The owner doesn't give a shit. I'm getting flashbacks to the season we went down. The only difference that will hopefully prove the doffernece this time is the points on the board at this stage.

I can't see us winning anymore games this season on current form. Will 35 points be enough? It's going to be close

I can't really see Burnley and QPR gaining the 9 points or so they'd need in their remaining 5-6 games, it's embarrassing that that's what is going to keep us up mind, as like you say I'm not really seeing us picking up many more points. There should be a full clear out of the first team staff and a good amount of these players, there wont be because of the bloke who owns the club but the past couple of years have been a complete and utter embarrassment.

West Brom and West Ham at home are the only games we will have a chance of getting some points. Watching that Sissoko challenge back, it could have been a straight red.

Colo

Taylor

Dummett

Haidara

Tiote

Sissoko

De Jong

Aarons

Cisse

Bare bones and it shows.

C'mon lads, it wasn't such a bad performance, in fact it was quite decent compared to some prior games. Had we played like that, and with line-up we would have buried Blunderland.

Must credit Willo for their second goal.

Sissoko was trying but he just couldn't pull anything off, losing too many balls. And now will miss the Spurs match.

Anita did alright at full-back, actually better than Raylor.

Perez again showed he can be a tricky little player but he is not a lone striker he needs a partner.

Definitely should have had a penalty.

Abeid did alright and shows promise.

Good job Sterling was not on song, missing a couple of sitters.

4 goals in 9 games.

Cant see where a goal is coming from at the minute and Cisse is out for a few more as well.

Conceded 17 in that time as well, it's a fucking disgrace.

It's a good job we have that 9 point cushion ahead of QPR & Burnley i think we must be a good bet for 17th though. It really is a bloody awful state of affairs we are allegedly such a wealthy club yet we have a threadbare cobbled together half arsed football team. We'd really struggle in the Championship with this lot

"We have six cup finals and we need to pick up some points by hook or by crook.

"That is why our fans are going to be important to us. I have enough belief in this group of lads and if we see anything near what I saw tonight there won't be a problem."

Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

C'mon lads, it wasn't such a bad performance, in fact it was quite decent compared to some prior games. Had we played like that, and with line-up we would have buried Blunderland.

Must credit Willo for their second goal.

Sissoko was trying but he just couldn't pull anything off, losing too many balls. And now will miss the Spurs match.

Anita did alright at full-back, actually better than Raylor.

Perez again showed he can be a tricky little player but he is not a lone striker he needs a partner.

Definitely should have had a penalty.

Abeid did alright and shows promise.

Good job Sterling was not on song, missing a couple of sitters.

I agree with most of that Noelie, I think you're giving too much praise to Sissoko though.

Play like that against thelikes of Leicester, West Brom etc & we'll definitely get the 5-6 points that'd guarantee safety. Still think we'll end up 13/14th.

I agree with most of that Noelie, I think you're giving too much praise to Sissoko though.

Play like that against thelikes of Leicester, West Brom etc & we'll definitely get the 5-6 points that'd guarantee safety. Still think we'll end up 13/14th.

Thats a massive if though imo, we don't seem to carry a level of performance from game to game, we just play worse than our opposition.

We had a good second half against arsenal and were hopeless against the mackems, supposedly ok last night (I missed the match so going on what you and noelie are saying there) but we still won't be good enough to get owt from Spurs or Swansea.

Perhaps.

I think people are reacting to the loss rather than the opponent & the overall performance though. We never win at Liverpool, but there were definitely things in there to be pleased with.

Janmaat & Perez are good players & I think Abeid & Colback could be a decent central midfield partnership.

Meh. We'll scrap a win & a couple of draws between now & the end of the season, perhaps because we finally get a penalty in a game when neither team look like scoring, maybe Perez gets the right chance at the right time, maybe de Jong & Aaron's do enough on their return?