Spurs (19/04/2015)

The Fish

Colo should be fit, Carver says de Jong might feature as well.

I'd expect

Krul

Janmaat Colo Willo R.Taylor

Abeid Colback

Obertan Jonas? Cabella

Perez

What do people think of

Krul

R.Taylor Janmaat Colo Anita

Abeid Colback

Obertan ---------------- Cabella

Armstrong --------

-------Perez

They're really good going forward, but not much cop at the back. Janmaat has been our best player this season and I'd rather he persisted at CB, to Williamson ever taking the field again. I think Perez needs help up front and Armstrong is sufficiently hard working to help him not be so isolated.

All that said, the football is, yet again, coming second to the off-field concerns. I've not seen many in favour of attending, but appreciate that twitter/facebook/my mates are not necessarily representative of the average match-goer.

What do you reckon our attendance will be? It's reported we average 50,834 but, as NUFC.com state

"What he didn't say was that those who do have season tickets and don't attend won't affect the published SJP crowd, which will reflect tickets sold for that game.

This method of compiling gates is set by the FA and highlighted when Freedom of Information requests have been made for access to police statistics which record the actual number of bums on seats.

FOI-sourced figures for Manchester United home games reveal that the published crowd of 46,358 for our League Cup visit to Old Trafford in September 2012 was almost 13,000 higher than the physical attendance of 33,409."

So while the reported attendance may drop a little, it's likely not to reflect the actual figures accurately.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no team in the league you'd rather play than us at the minute like. We've comfortably been one of the worst five teams in the league this season but we're not in any real danger of relegation so we don't have the fight the teams below us have (not sure we would if we were right in the mix either). We're a dream for any team looking for points.

:lol: don't bite man, he's a tit

I just cannot fathom that mindset.

I like comic books because I like them, not because a lot of people don't. That'd just be bloody weird.

apparently he's meeting CT for a pre-game pint in the ground

No, he'll meet Leazesmag, for a post-game Aquavit on the fucking moon.

Unlike you to be contrary to popular opinion...

it's more the case that i can't make Saturday home games, so this one, Everton, Burnley & Stoke have been the only ones I've been able to get to; was on holiday for Man City & will be away for West Ham, so my last of the season

it's more the case that i can't make Saturday home games, so this one, Everton, Burnley & Stoke have been the only ones I've been able to get to; was on holiday for Man City & will be away for West Ham, so my last of the season

Cool story.

No game for the Jags this weekend (as our league splits into 2 bits) - so I'm heading down for the game on Sunday - got tickets before I'd heard about the boycott but still looking forward to it.