Are you going to the game on Sunday?

Happy Face

Are you going to the game on Sunday?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ironically still 3rd highest average attendance this season, 38k

Juve only have an average of 39k and all which is wild, lucky it only holds 42k

Yeh - it's decent for the division & at times I don't think Milan would be far off the top - or possibly on the top once you miss out a protest or two, but it always looks empty, 40'000 empty seats or whatever.

There's a lot that stay away and I reckon they do their fair share of counting season ticket holders who don't attend too.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it simply, this all a load of fucking bollocks.

Arguing who is in the right, who is fucking wrong. Ashley has won, divide and conquer.

We shouldn't have to choose to stay away from the club we love, capitalism is a cruel mistress.

If people are against the regime, not renewing their season ticket is the way to go. Its a damn sight easier to boycott something you havent paid for.

I appreciate its easier said than done though, especially if youve had the same seat for years.

This. But even then you can't expect people to give up their STs unless they've personally had enough, and plenty haven't. My ST will be sold to a willing buyer straight away, the irony being Ashley will get more money as my discount will be gone. But for me personally we've gone beyond the tipping point with the appointment of Carver. Should have done it last year but anyway..... I'm fucked though if I'm going to let anyone tell me or try and guilt trip me not to attend if I actually want to go though.

Arguing who is in the right, who is fucking wrong. Ashley has won, divide and conquer.

We shouldn't have to choose to stay away from the club we love, capitalism is a cruel mistress.

Free market in action. ;)

:lol:

Oh aye, he's keen this one, too.

Too verbose for my liking. Can someone be assigned to summarise for those who are too lazy to read but still want to have a chip at him.

Everything boils down to this- those cunts at AO.com didn't listen to Mako when he told them what to do. Neither did those counts on NO, and these cunts on here are just cunts.

But, HE's RIGHT YOU KNOW!

edit; oops, almost forgot- he's more intelligent than everyone, especially those cunts ..... somewhere.

It's not over and we won this round, no matter what Mako and his unrealistic expectations claim.

An empty stadium was never going to happen. Not in this climate of apathy, disconnect and resignation. Anyone claiming less than than that is a failure is just being short and narrow sighted.

What's wrong with being short, you bald shithouse?

You can't reach the boobs of the tall girls without looking like the kid from the old Yellow Pages adverts?

You get ID'd at bars?

You have to buy your clothes from Baby Gap?

Your nose-to-armpit in a crowd?

You can rarely see down girl's tops?

People are always mistaking you for a Donksoy hairless cat?

There was never going to be an empty stadium but as a starting point this was a success. 15/20,000 voted with their feet and a message has been sent to Ashley we want you to sell up and go. Over the next 24hours AO will announce their future plans hopefully this will include #boycottswansea to keep the momentum going a few may say it wont have the same impact as a Sky game i would argue differently as the Premiership is shown worldwide as ppv seeing empty seats again and again on tv wont be good for Ashley's business. Who knows but by boycotting again this Saturday we may add another 5/10,000 outside the stadium now that the fans have a taste for it. This isn't going to be an overnight thing but the long game will be worth it in the end when we can claim OUR football club back.

Whatever comes next needs to be something different imo. You aren't going to keep getting people who have paid for their tickets not going (well you will get some, there's a few of my mates who are talking about not going on Saturday but that's apathy not because they want to boycott again). It's also far too short notice to call a boycott for Saturday now so it would be a failure and end up giving the wrong message.

You can't reach the boobs of the tall girls without looking like the kid from the old Yellow Pages adverts?

You get ID'd at bars?

You have to buy your clothes from Baby Gap?

Your nose-to-armpit in a crowd?

You can rarely see down girl's tops?

People are always mistaking you for a Donksoy hairless cat?

:lol:

Angry short bloke response below....

SMnpQ4d.gif