Are you going to the game on Sunday?

Happy Face

Are you going to the game on Sunday?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not going - but I've only been a couple of times this season and 6 or 7 times last season, it's been on a constant decline but I really don't want to put my money in. I've been going on free tickets the last couple of years or buying one off a mate etc.

After the near relegation of 12/13 and subsequent negligence in the transfer market approaching 13/14, any idea of wanting to go to games on a regular basis evaporated, shit fan etc. So Aye, I got to a couple but now I really don't see the point.

It's a pointless club for so many reasons.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support those who boycott. Those who choose to continue attending for their kids/dads/friends/because it's part of their life and fuck Ashley if he thinks he'll take it from them, I understand their position as well. But the truth is that he is taking it from us, little by little.

I support those who boycott. Those who choose to continue attending for their kids/dads/friends/because it's part of their life and fuck Ashley if he thinks he'll take it from them, I understand their position as well. But the truth is that he is taking it from us, little by little.

I'm in that group and understand it when there is nothing else to get behind. But when there is a concerted effort happening... It's remarkable to me that people won't support it.

I've no qualms with people protecting a 20 year old match streak. But I know a lad who misses games off his st every year for holidays and that making out that it would be sacrilegious to miss this one.

Just being obtuse.

I'm in that group and understand it when there is nothing else to get behind. But when there is a concerted effort happening... It's remarkable to me that people won't support it.

I've no qualms with people protecting a 20 year old match streak. But I know a lad who misses games off his st every year for holidays and that making out that it would be sacrilegious to miss this one.

Just being obtuse.

Is obtuse latin for a cunt?

Just being obtuse.

To me, with a well organised, well publicised campaign, and a very simple set of instructions for what the protest involves in place, anyone who still attends the match tomorrow categorically deserves the club in its current form. If you're given every opportunity to take a stand and you're still sat in your seat for kick-off, then you've picked your side and your right to complain about it is heavily compromised.

I know we're all trying to be nicey nicey and let those who want to go, go, but fuck that and fuck them. Unless you can genuinely say that you didn't know about it, then attending tomorrow puts you on a level with Carver, Beardsley and Moncur. At the very least in terms of stupidity.

To me, with a well organised, well publicised campaign, and a very simple set of instructions for what the protest involves in place, anyone who still attends the match tomorrow categorically deserves the club in its current form. If you're given every opportunity to take a stand and you're still sat in your seat for kick-off, then you've picked your side and your right to complain about it is heavily compromised.

I know we're all trying to be nicey nicey and let those who want to go, go, but fuck that and fuck them. Unless you can genuinely say that you didn't know about it, then attending tomorrow puts you on a level with Carver, Beardsley and Moncur. At the very least in terms of stupidity.

Exactly.

It pretty much sums it up for me so I thought I'd pinch it. ;)

Sir Dan Wilson reckons it's one short of calling people scabs like - good.

I think he's a clever bloke - but his pro Ashley stance is fucking bizarre.

Someone on twitter there saying she supports the boycott but she's not boycotting.

Weapons grade stupidity - from a graduate too. :joker:

What makes you think some graduates aren't stupid? I've met graduates who are genuinely thick as fuck.

Aye I know - I just don't know how anybody can be that stupid. :lol:

Boycotts are simple - if you don't support them you're opposed to them.

Sit on seat = Ashley is good

Opt Out = Ashley is bad.