Are you going to the game on Sunday?

Happy Face

Are you going to the game on Sunday?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope people stay away. I don't think those that go deserve any abuse (not saying people are saying that) but Gemmill was spot on when he said that those that do attend can keep quiet about Ashley in future, there is a thought out protest going on and it's not like the game will be worth watching so they're actively choosing to avoid a protest by attending a thoroughly unenjoyable match.

There'll be more going in than staying away, so you can't really judge it on pictures of people going in. Just have to hope that there's a sizeable minority stays away.

Horrible feeling that it's gonna be a nearly full ground though. Thoroughly depressing bunch of drones if so.

10minutes ago looked empty, filled to the brim now

stadium filled with cowardly bastards tbh hardly a lot to ask like, we deserve all we get now, if they start leaving when spurs score it'll mean fuck all as well

Aye, leaving when the team is losing is pointless as this has fuck all to do with the game, they should have all stayed away it's not like this is going to be any good to watch. In fact I'm switching off and going out just wanted to see if people would stay away.

They're talking about it in the national media on the back of Ashleyout.com efforts, so it's a success in that sense.

A few scattered empty seats isn't really sending the message you'd hope for though. Some kind of organised in stadium protests might work better next time. The shit pardew got through the sack pardew campaign where he was too shit scared to leave the dugout was class. I can't remember the last time such passionate noise was generated at St James either. It's sounds quiet as fuck in there today.

Aye Carver will be full of it tonight "true fans turned out today" etc. They best sit glued to their seats when Spurs start winning because I don't know what else they expect out of this.