Are you going to the game on Sunday?

Happy Face

Are you going to the game on Sunday?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems to be a canny few on twitter saying that there's only 40k there. To be fair, that's not a bad start, given that it's something that might continue to gain momentum if it's maintained til the end of the season and beyond.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would compare some supporters to junkies in denial about their addiction. Still keep coming back for more even when the junk has stopped working and all it does is hurt.

Sky just showed the plan tbf. Commentator rightly pointed out the irony in them gloating about the derby when they're below us in the league and still in danger of going down.

Sky just showed the plan tbf. Commentator rightly pointed out the irony in them gloating about the derby when they're below us in the league and still in danger of going down.

Aye you're right, caught the tail end of it there. :lol: Hope they enjoyed that bless them, we'd have had them 20 times in a row if they would have stayed in the same fucking league as us.

I would refuse to clear the cunts for landing until they're screaming into the radio that they're nearly out of fuel.

"Errrr negative you silly mackem cunt. Maintain your holding pattern."

Edited by Gemmill

There looks to be a canny few empty seats when you get a look at the crowd tbf. Not a bad start.

Aye, there's enough people unaware there even was a protest, so I suppose it could raise awareness for the next attempt (whatever form that takes).

I reckon there's at least 10k stopped away. Which is great for people who have already paid.

Agreed, this does actually look like a meaningful protest. Fair play to all involved. Hopefully it'll gather momentum and not just be a one game thing though.