Adam Johnson

Im sure Remy was on bail for gang rape " allegations" but the adoring Mag fans blanked that one out and cheered him along :)

Desperate for points maybe ? :)

Funny as fuck are the deluded ones :)

:) are :) you :) on :) acieeed! Acieeed! :) :)

:) :)

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't really have any other choice.

Expect 65page threads on rtg extolling the "inherently moral" values of the club.

Meanwhile, we should resurrect Stokoeshop :lol:

Just had a look and yep, that's basically what's happened. The club are blameless and we're scum for point scoring.

Fact is, SAFC played a player who was charged by the CPS for sexual crimes against a child. Although they wouldn't have known of his guilt, they knew full well it was a strong possibility, otherwise he wouldn't have been charged. They played him purely for financial reasons and many of the fans turned a blind eye as they cheered him. The fact Johnson denied it is completely irrelevant, what the fuck did they expect him to say, admit he was a nonce?

The club have literally no choice but to sack him now so they get zero credit for that. The player should have been suspended on full pay from the start until resolution of the case, this is normal and fair practice. But no, the club decided to knowingly play a player who was probably a paedophile, in front of a stadium packed with families. Shameful, and even more shameful are their fans who are making a virtue of the club's actions, and trying to censor others who are rightfully challenging this reinterpretation of reality.

It was the smallest of crimes before. They were chanting "he shags who he wants". Now to suit their point scoring argument it's suddenly the most deplorable crime imaginable. The desperation to defend their shit stained club on RTG is almost difficult to watch.

I do wonder though how somebody defending these charges managed to get bail though.

Just had a look and yep, that's basically what's happened. The club are blameless and we're scum for point scoring.

Fact is, SAFC played a player who was charged by the CPS for sexual crimes against a child. Although they wouldn't have known of his guilt, they knew full well it was a strong possibility, otherwise he wouldn't have been charged. They played him purely for financial reasons and many of the fans turned a blind eye as they cheered him. The fact Johnson denied it is completely irrelevant, what the fuck did they expect him to say, admit he was a nonce?

The club have literally no choice but to sack him now so they get zero credit for that. The player should have been suspended on full pay from the start until resolution of the case, this is normal and fair practice. But no, the club decided to knowingly play a player who was probably a paedophile, in front of a stadium packed with families. Shameful, and even more shameful are their fans who are making a virtue of the club's actions, and trying to censor others who are rightfully challenging this reinterpretation of reality.

Well said, Sir.

NSFM(ackems)

0545159ad276dc4a802dadc81a294e8e.gif

Im sure Remy was on bail for gang rape " allegations" but the adoring Mag fans blanked that one out and cheered him along :)

Desperate for points maybe ? :)

Funny as fuck are the deluded ones :)

:lol: Case in point tbh, trying to draw parallels between Remy and Johnson? You're thicker than I thought you were.

As far as I was aware Remy was never charged? He was arrested under suspicion, the same that Johnson was (which is when your club suspended him) except Johnson was then charged with crimes (as far as I know Remy never was) which is when the club lifted the suspension and begun playing him.

Your team played a nonce, pack in trying to defend it.

I guess on occasion I'm a bit of a devil's advocate, but the Chronicle is saying; "sexual activity with a child"

Now I want to know at what age does a child stop being a child?

13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 are called teenagers. Again, at what age do you stop being a child?

In my day, 14 & 15 were normal school leaving ages when you left and went to work 44 hours a week if you found a job.

At 15-1/4 you could join the Royal Navy as a Boy Seaman. I know cos I was gonna do it but parents had to OK it and mine didn't.

Did you know that 2 winners of the Victoria Cross weren't even 16 years of age.

I in no way condone Johnson and what he did, I just have a problem with the "child" bit. Teenager, young girl, young woman, when does the child bit kick in or exit?

I can see the point that Noelie is trying to make, I think.

Different people hit sexual maturity at different ages-sometimes the difference between two teenagers of the same age can be startling.

The point he's missing, though, is that the lass here was 15yrs old, and he knew she was.

In the eyes of the law, she's a minor.

No grey areas.

No ifs or buts.

He groomed a kid.

He did it over the course of three months, knowing she was underage, has admitted to "kissing her in a sexual way", and is now being tried on two more serious charges of "sexual penetration with a minor"

If he's found guilty of that, he's looking at 14yrs in jail.

To address Noelie's point about 17yr old lads seeing 15yr old lasses, yes, it happens, regularly. There's probably a good few on here who dated younger lasses at 17.

But that's a 2 year age gap, and in reality, very little difference in maturity.

Johnson was 28. She was 15.

To put it in perspective, she's closer in age to my 8yr old daughter than she is to Johnson, by a considerable margin.

I've read numerous fucking Neanderthals trying to apportion some blame to the lass, which is fucking despicable.

I'd ask those numpties one question- if the 15yr old lass had been a 15yr old lad, would they be laying the blame on him?

Would they fuck.

He's got no excuses,

I sort of see what Noelie is saying. It's at the more marginal end of the nonse scale. There's a big difference between grooming an actual pre-pubescent kid and a 15 year old. But what Jonson did was creepy -particularly as he knew how old she was, it was illegal and he knew that as well so he deserves what he gets now.

Aye, stuff between teenagers has and will always go on, especially with all those hormones raging.

Also Noelie is commenting on a different era and as with all things just like race and homosexuality (is that word still allowed ??) times move on.

At the end of the day the law has to be the law.

I just can't see what he's going to do with the rest of his career. Any British professional club wouldn't buy him, even foreign ones (other than the Phillipines) would think twice. Maybe he'll end up at a nonce league club somewhere.

Aye, stuff between teenagers has and will always go on, especially with all those hormones raging.

Also Noelie is commenting on a different era and as with all things just like race and homosexuality (is that word still allowed ??) times move on.

At the end of the day the law has to be the law.

I think when we've discussed this before I've said that the whole age of consent is a bit strange as from a biological pov, when the body's ready it's ready and the discrepancies in the age and it's history suggest that most people accept that teenagers are always going to have a go.

I think the main purpose of the law now and the reason it seems right is precisely for this situation to protect kids under 16 from inappropriate advances from older people.

I sort of see what Noelie is saying. It's at the more marginal end of the nonse scale. There's a big difference between grooming an actual pre-pubescent kid and a 15 year old. But what Jonson did was creepy -particularly as he knew how old she was, it was illegal and he knew that as well so he deserves what he gets now.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. It might not be as disgusting as what catholic priests have been doing for years but it's still morrally and legally wrong and there is no defence.

I guess on occasion I'm a bit of a devil's advocate, but the Chronicle is saying; "sexual activity with a child"

Now I want to know at what age does a child stop being a child?

13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 are called teenagers. Again, at what age do you stop being a child?

In my day, 14 & 15 were normal school leaving ages when you left and went to work 44 hours a week if you found a job.

At 15-1/4 you could join the Royal Navy as a Boy Seaman. I know cos I was gonna do it but parents had to OK it and mine didn't.

Did you know that 2 winners of the Victoria Cross weren't even 16 years of age.

I in no way condone Johnson and what he did, I just have a problem with the "child" bit. Teenager, young girl, young woman, when does the child bit kick in or exit?

I think they're just using the correct legal term. I do take your point though