Adam Johnson

Mr Johnson told detectives: "I knew it was wrong. I have a girlfriend for one. Lots of reasons. I've got a family, a career.

"I said to myself 'it was poor ... I should have known better'."

99 reasons but getting a blowjob off a 15 year old ain't one.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video was taken by her inside his car. You can hear him but do not see him because she did not want him to see she was recording.

I meant in the context of whether he got oral sex. There's never going to be any empirical evidence that it happened. He can't deny the kiss as he's mentioned it in his messages, but anything else is open to interpretation

Erm

''Johnson told jurors that his employer, Sunderland AFC, knew he had admitted kissing a schoolgirl after grooming both child sex offences and he had been represented by a solicitor acting for the club in his second police interview.''

Erm

''Johnson told jurors that his employer, Sunderland AFC, knew he had admitted kissing a schoolgirl after grooming both child sex offences and he had been represented by a solicitor acting for the club in his second police interview.''

RTG conveniently ignoring this quote. Still blindly claiming the club thought he was innocent as the police didn't divulge specifics about his first interview. Also ignoring that they send a club solicitor with him to the second interview :lol:

RTG conveniently ignoring this quote. Still blindly claiming the club thought he was innocent as the police didn't divulge specifics about his first interview. Also ignoring that they send a club solicitor with him to the second interview :lol:

Disgusting really, I thought it was desperate/delusional to be protecting the club before but at least they had (albeit shaky) grounds but now that rug has been whipped from under them and they have no excuse to be arguing on the side of their club. Guess they're all just perfectly comfortable that their club is happy to play a nonce.

I just popped on there to see what they were saying... fucking hell. A lot of them going with a "well it must be true if HE said it" sarcastic tone about the bloke tweeting the court proceedings, despite everything I've seen him say go on to be proven.

Edited by Howay