Adam Johnson

Clearly thought out in advance. I don't care what anyone says , I can see some serious repercussions for Sunderland here like, Child abusers are often given disproportionate coverage in the media and treatment so I can see the FA going mental.

Before some fucker jumps on me, I'm not saying its not a heinous crime, I'm just saying that the hype factor goes through the roof with anything to do with this in the media.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durham police have confirmed the club knew.

Wonder how they're going to spin that. I mean, it's fine calling Johnson a liar, he's a convicted nonce, they can't exactly publicly call the police liars.

They were calling them mag cunts on RTG and pulling up court statements which they claimed differed with what the police are saying now. I genuinely genuinely don't understand the desperation to defend the club. If NUFC did something like this, I'd be fucking embarrassed and disgusted, and the last thing I'd be doing is trying to make excuses for them.

They were calling them mag cunts on RTG and pulling up court statements which they claimed differed with what the police are saying now. I genuinely genuinely don't understand the desperation to defend the club. If NUFC did something like this, I'd be fucking embarrassed and disgusted, and the last thing I'd be doing is trying to make excuses for them.

Dead right. It's beyond pitiful.

It's all down to their delusion of classiness. They made it up and clung onto it for years, and with one fell swoop the club have torn it from them. It's killing them :lol:

Aye, the stupid fucking cunts. The actions of the club and Johnson are no reflection on them as fans. Unless of course they do what many are now doing and try to defend the indefensible. What happened isn't funny but their reaction in the light of it is. Especially given the way they like to portray themselves and the club.

It was a cabal of powerful Tyneside businessman and Tyneside senior police Freemasons who instructed Durham constabulary to publicly bring down Wearside's community caring football club, thus strengthening Tyneside's football club and helping the economic outlook of Tyneside over the fortunes of Wearside as they have done through the centuries. Their control over the Magedia gave them the platform to see the plan through.

It was a cabal of powerful Tyneside businessman and Tyneside senior police Freemasons who instructed Durham constabulary to publicly bring down Wearside's community caring football club, thus strengthening Tyneside's football club and helping the economic outlook of Tyneside over the fortunes of Wearside as they have done through the centuries. Their control over the Magedia gave them the platform to see the plan through.

:lol:

The very same cabal that persuaded Johnson to get sucked off by a kid?

The depravity of the magedia knows no bounds

Ever on the ball, the FA have decided that 1 of englands 3 Euro 2016 warm up matches will be played at the Stadium of Light

Guarantee it's a money decision. Ashley either wanted more for hosting the national team, or can make more money by letting the ground for different events around the same time.

Guarantee it's a money decision. Ashley either wanted more for hosting the national team, or can make more money by letting the ground for different events around the same time.

I'm impressed that you've managed to find Ashleys fault in that statement!

I think the whole witchhunt against the Club is being completely fueled by the BBC and those based at the pink palace.

Sad as it is I can accept they may have an allegiance and bias towards Newcastle as they are based there but you can almost taste their hatred of our Club and using this sad situation is quite simply appalling.

Taking the moral high ground against Sunderland AFC given the current Saville situation is almost laughable if it wasnt such a sad situation.

I think the whole witchhunt against the Club is being completely fueled by the BBC and those based at the pink palace.

Sad as it is I can accept they may have an allegiance and bias towards Newcastle as they are based there but you can almost taste their hatred of our Club and using this sad situation is quite simply appalling.

Taking the moral high ground against Sunderland AFC given the current Saville situation is almost laughable if it wasnt such a sad situation.

Actually, I think the whole Savile thing underlines why there needs to be zero tolerance now. Therefore knowingly playing a paedophile in 2016 is more disgusting than ever.

"Did the girl have learning difficulties that prevented her from making a choice? She encouraged the situation from the start, it was with her consent".

Jesus wept man, some of the posters on the smb are vile.