Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think Johnson was way off base and totally wrong in his actions with a 15 year old, I can't help but think that she initially had to be a willing participant by meeting him for the second time and engaging in all those text messages which probably titillated both of them.

She was obviously enamoured by his celebrity status, and it's hard to say why she blew the whistle. I believe there are a lot of young girls who find themselves in that kind of situation wouldn't tell.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming her for Johnson's plight, there's just two sides to every coin.

In Johnson's case, I think the cat o' nine tails would be an appropriate punishment.

Her parents blew the whistle Noelie because what he did was against UK law. The law is in place to protect teenage girls, whatever their motives/desires/hormones from amoral shits like Johnson. the law says she's in no way to blame because of her age and inexperience in life. What she did wasn't breaking the law and It's the law that counts here.

While I think Johnson was way off base and totally wrong in his actions with a 15 year old, I can't help but think that she initially had to be a willing participant by meeting him for the second time and engaging in all those text messages which probably titillated both of them.

She was obviously enamoured by his celebrity status, and it's hard to say why she blew the whistle. I believe there are a lot of young girls who find themselves in that kind of situation wouldn't tell.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming her for Johnson's plight, there's just two sides to every coin.

In Johnson's case, I think the cat o' nine tails would be an appropriate punishment.

Once again Noelie speaks out in support of the nonce. Tbh I fing these kinds of comments very suspect and this isn't your first.

To be fair to RTG btw, there's a bunch on there who have concerns about the club's involvement. It's just a shame that there are a handful of genuinely creepy individuals that want to blame the girl and absolve the club out of some ridiculous football allegiance.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/06/sunderland-chief-margaret-byrne-adam-johnson

Margaret Byrne has fled the country apparently, as a result of pressure mounting on her about the decisions she made concerning Johnson :lol:

She ducked out of the court hearing as well. I think that says everything you need to know about her to be honest, a coward through and through.

Also means that she knows what she did was highly morally suspect.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/06/sunderland-chief-margaret-byrne-adam-johnson

Margaret Byrne has fled the country apparently, as a result of pressure mounting on her about the decisions she made concerning Johnson :lol:

She ducked out of the court hearing as well. I think that says everything you need to know about her to be honest, a coward through and through.

She's being put up in a foreign villa owned by one of the mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessman who instructed the Durham constabulary to disclose the Johnson details to safc then the Magedia.

She's fucked up big time and she knows it.

What this highlights, though, is a growing trend of public figures/organisations etc, refusing to simply admit they have made mistakes.

If they held their hands up, admitted their error and apologised, most people would accept it as a genuine fuck up and get on with being outraged about other things ( :whistle: ).

Her ostrich act here simply serves to feed the frenzy and will make the inevitable, late apology sound even more false.

Hey, let's get something straight, in no way do I support Johnson or his actions. The fact I mention the cat o' nine tails should perhaps tell you I think he should be flogged.

The thing is a man's head can be turned for many reasons when it comes to females, but whatever and whoever it is doesn't make it alright under any circumstances when it comes to minors.

Johnson probably felt safe under the umbrella of his celebrity status never thinking it could rain on his parade, and someone might squeal.

Hey, let's get something straight, in no way do I support Johnson or his actions. The fact I mention the cat o' nine tails should perhaps tell you I think he should be flogged.

The thing is a man's head can be turned for many reasons when it comes to females, but whatever and whoever it is doesn't make it alright under any circumstances when it comes to minors.

Johnson probably felt safe under the umbrella of his celebrity status never thinking it could rain on his parade, and someone might squeal.

Poor choice of words, old bean.

No, Sunderland probably shouldn't but it would be amusing if they were deducted points. Especially if those points kept us up and took them down.

That would be the best thing EVER