Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we accept some sort of scandal to force Penfold to resign?

Obviously one that didn't involve the abuse of a child!

What, like caught downloading adult movies at a Travellodge on the company credit card?

What, like caught downloading adult movies at a Travellodge on the company credit card?

That would work. Something offensive to the moral majority but that doesn't harm the kids (or anyone else). Something that puts the club in a bad light that he can take the fall for.

Not a great one for the CV like. Especially when your background is in law.

Well she's Irish and defends paedos so I assume it won't be too difficult to get work with the Catholic church.

"In light of what has been acknowledged by Margaret as a serious error of judgment on her part, we have undertaken a full review of the clubs decision-making processes to ensure that there can be no such mistakes in the future."

"Dinnit pick sex offenders for the first teayum"

As if it didn't go higher. Surely she would have been asked by short to account for her decision to reverse the suspension. White wash.

I dunno like. I wouldn't admit to what she admitted to if I hadn't done it. It goes beyond incompetence.

I dunno like. I wouldn't admit to what she admitted to if I hadn't done it. It goes beyond incompetence.

Agree with this. Doubtful Short knew, he'd leave this to his MD. She's made the decision probably cos she'd be facing the sack of they went down.

Well, either Short didn't ask her what the basis of Johnson's reinstatement was or she lied then. Personally on a matter as important as this I'd go to the top for as advice. Well no actually, I'd have suspended him as a matter of common sense. But if I was short, I'd ask why he wasn't suspended considering the CPS had a case against him.

I mean ffs, even without her being privy to the evidence, there was only one reasonable course of action. The owner can't ignore this. He knew imo.