Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would come up with a similar response

If it turned out your brother was a grubby nonce

Even though he couldn't control his libido

I'll never turn my back on the family paedo!

I think I would keep my head down in case I was further upsetting the judge

:lol:

Wolfy doesn't believe we can travel as high as that joke went over your head you dozy twat.

That Secret Footballer is spot on, there's something sinister running through that club. Cut it open and bleeds Wobble Boards and Jim'll Fix It badges.

on RTG

"dangermows" said

Again though, I don't care. Cabral is shit, Johnson is class. Couldn't give a toss about the double standards. Id play Johnson on Sunday if I could.

and then said of the rotten core

Just rich young lads who love bucking and lasses looking to exploit it, probably.

This suspect motherfucker needs a 100yd exclusion zone, iyam

:lol: Aye dodgy prick, probably among the ones using the whole "she's really fit though" point, talking about how sexy kids are is all a bit too Savile. Why didn't they just rip their club to bits over these fiascoes? This weird constantly trying to defend the club/players thing is insane, I mean that last quote from that bloke is literally accusing the rape victims of a bloke who isn't even playing for them anymore of making it up, they need to fucking learn the difference between being under suspicion and being charged...

Was in a trainee meeting at work where he was asked about the Johnson situation and where responsibility lay.

The daft mackem said "clearly with Johnson but..." And then spent 3 minutes blaming the 15 year old lass for getting her claws into him.

No mention of the club or the answer that an employer might want to hear about their responsibilities.

Daft cunt.

RTG user "Hugh Gains" http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/aj.1213789/page-22#post-22587083

The only thing he's guilty of is being stupid and breaking the letter of the law. These paedophile shouts are disingenuous as we all now she wasn't a plain Jane 15 year old. It's criminal if he goes away really, considering a teacher got no jail time and I'd say a teacher has more of a position of responsibility and trust than a footballer.