Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/02/2019 at 11:31, Tom said:

Ryan Adams in bother as well. 

I'd hate to have to Ryan Adams tickets for his upcoming tour, in April.

Yeah like I have. Whilst im about innocent until proven guilty, there's more than a whiff about it. If it does go ahead, I suspect that the crowd will be less than full capacity. 

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Yeah like I have. Whilst im about innocent until proven guilty, there's more than a whiff about it. If it does go ahead, I suspect that the crowd will be less than full capacity. 

Innocent until proven guilty isn't applicable in this respect. ''Accused'' is the new guilty. However If he plays Damn Sam (I love a woman that rains) I'll happily sit on talkshows with the Wacko Jacko fans.

12 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Adam will be free on next month on parole. They have to be 3 years more signing every week in the Judge... But he says he don't want to play in UK and he has offers to play in Turkey, Germany and France.

Expect the mackems to try and sign Adam “ah wish ah’d bucked her” Johnson, mackems to further shame themselves with a re-do of a “well she was almost 16”. 

• 2 weeks later...