Adam Johnson

The judge has stripped his 12 England caps off him and his 2 goals against Switzerland and Bulgaria, so we only won 2-1 and 3-0 now I presume.

30 minutes he gives the sentencing. I wish you could get a bet on. I reckon 3 years and he's oot September 2017.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utterly bizarre post, why are they continuing to defend him? "breaking the letter of the law" IS breaking the law so the first sentence totally destroys whatever bullshit defence he's trying to make up later, "well all he did was break the law so he shouldn't go to jail for that should he?" brilliant thinking that.

I'm still very unsure about what he means by the girl not being a "plain Jane 15 year old", sounds like another ridiculous victim blaming type of defence. If he was 15 and a top actress who was 28/29 began flirting and offering to meet him places what would he have done? These laws are in place to defend against predatory behavior on people defined by law as not being old enough to make these decisions, trying to then say "well she made the decision to do it" makes no sense as the law is there to defend someone who in the laws eyes is not old enough to make the decision. They can scream on about how saying it's 15 is arbitrary but then we can go on about that forever, it is what it is, the same way the drinking age is 18, you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes etc etc, they need to draw a line somewhere and he knew he was crossing that line so they should all just knock this on the head now.

Edited by Howay

Utterly bizarre post, why are they continuing to defend him? "breaking the letter of the law" IS breaking the law so the first sentence totally destroys whatever bullshit defence he's trying to make up later, "well all he did was break the law so he shouldn't go to jail for that should he?" brilliant thinking that.

I'm still very unsure about what he means by the girl not being a "plain Jane 15 year old", sounds like another ridiculous victim blaming type of defence. If he was 15 and a top actress who was 28/29 began flirting and offering to meet him places what would he have done? These laws are in place to defend against predatory behavior on people defined by law as not being old enough to make these decisions, trying to then say "well she made the decision to do it" makes no sense as the law is there to defend someone who in the laws eyes is not old enough to make the decision. They can scream on about how saying it's 15 is arbitrary but then we can go on about that forever, it is what it is, the same way the drinking age is 18, you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes etc etc, they need to draw a line somewhere and he knew he was crossing that line so they should all just knock this on the head now.

That plain jane line is unreal. Can you only be a nonce if you abuse an unattractive child like? What an utterly embarassing following they have.

WTF, stripped of his England caps!! How can you do that, he played didn't he, you can't change that.

Once upon a time the Victoria Cross could be stripped from a soldier if he did something really bad, but not anymore. No matter what he does after winning the VC those moments of heroism on the field of battle can never be stripped from him.

You might be able to take Johnson's little tasseled caps away from him but you can't take away the fact he played for England.

You really think that is a big issue?

I notice he's had some sort of psych evaluation and they've concluded he has a small to medium chance of offending again. If he has a medium chance of offending again he clearly doesn't understand what he's done wrong. I suspect a large portion of RTG have a greater than medium chance of committing the same offence.

I'd like to know what the different grades of chances are there. Is small to medium where the scale starts or does it start from negligible and go up from there. If the latter, then maybe his stupid sister should shut the fuck up about what a great bloke he is.

I'd like to know what the different grades of chances are there. Is small to medium where the scale starts or does it start from negligible and go up from there. If the latter, then maybe his stupid sister should shut the fuck up about what a great bloke he is.

You'd have to expect that they'd nearly always come back with a small chance of repeat offending but when it moves up to medium then there's something wrong imo.

WTF, stripped of his England caps!! How can you do that, he played didn't he, you can't change that.

Once upon a time the Victoria Cross could be stripped from a soldier if he did something really bad, but not anymore. No matter what he does after winning the VC those moments of heroism on the field of battle can never be stripped from him.

You might be able to take Johnson's little tasseled caps away from him but you can't take away the fact he played for England.

Yep they're the same thing.

Tbf, it's pretty obvious what Noelie is getting at. It's a completely empty gesture to strip him of his England caps. Did he play for England? Yes. So shut the fuck up then, you can't undo that.

That plain jane line is unreal. Can you only be a nonce if you abuse an unattractive child like? What an utterly embarassing following they have.

:lol:

They're thick as pigshit like.

In the strictest sense, paedophilia is a psychological disorder where an adult is primarily attracted to pre-pubescent children, generally 11 or under. There's no evidence Johnson is a paedophile as what he's done is grooomed and engaged in sexual acts with someone past puberty.

What's disingenuous is for that fucker to make out Johnson has done nowt wrong because of this distinction. He's a horrible deviant fuck who has used his position of power to abuse a child who society deems of being at an age that she should be protected from predators like this. He's every bit a child sex offender and it sounds like he still hasn't quite understood that himself.